Who has most receiving yards versus Minn?

Bockeye

11 different receivers last game and absolutely no one stands out. Who is going to have the most receiving yards and how much? (Absolutely a copy cat of what will Allens stats be, but interesting as we don’t have a clear cut top receiver)

l’m going with a Zay Jones break out game with 134 yards and a TD. 

• Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

11 different receivers last game and absolutely no one stands out. Who is going to have the most receiving yards and how much? (Absolutely a copy cat of what will Allens stats be, but interesting as we don’t have a clear cut top receiver)

On of the most shocking things from a draft pick that I've experienced in the last several years - is how awkward Zay Jones looks catching the football sometimes.  For one of the most prolific college WR's in recent times - it's hard to tell how that happened.  He doesn't look smooth at times and some receptions - he has to catch and re-catch.  He looks nervous or gets the yips to me.  

Edited by White Linen
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, White Linen said:

On of the most shocking things from a draft pick that I've experienced in the last several years - is how awkward Zay Jones looks catching the football sometimes.  For one of the most prolific college WR's in recent times - it's hard to tell how that happened.  He doesn't look smooth at times and some receptions - he has to catch and re-catch.  He looks nervous or gets the yips to me.  

He's not good.

1 hour ago, Bockeye said:

Only if he retires at halftime and walks 134 yards naked to the bus.

Edited by keepthefaith