TNF: Jets @ Browns (TT vs Darnold)

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

Whoda thunkit before the game started. 

I can't recall the last time I enjoyed a Thursday night game that much.

Lots of interesting story lines going on at the same time and it was a close game with a come from behind win.

As Bills fans we had even more to watch with the Tyrod connection and our own rookie QB like Mayfield and Darnold.

Add in the fact that I feel like I know the Browns better than most teams due to Hard Knocks and it was just a very enjoyable football game to watch.

4 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Main issue yes but not the only issue. The team as a whole played better when Mayfield came in. 

Yes they did, it was a big momentum changer. Mayfield did have a pick dropped in the end zone and got lucky on a strip sack that his fumble was recovered by Bitonio. The Denzel Ward play was the game changer. 

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

I can't recall the last time I enjoyed a Thursday night game that much.

Lots of interesting story lines going on at the same time and it was a close game with a come from behind win.

As Bills fans we had even more to watch with the Tyrod connection and our own rookie QB like Mayfield and Darnold.

Add in the fact that I feel like I know the Browns better than most teams due to Hard Knocks and it was just a very enjoyable football game to watch.

Yep, exactly the intent of the show.

21 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

dude come on. he's ice bowl 69. 

i dont give a !@#$ about semantics. any opposing fan who comes here is now ice bowl 69. 

We might need to merge threads

MODS, MODS? WE NEED A MERGE.

but seriously I could use some help on those negative rep points. Help a brotha out and game plan for IceBowl 69's imminent return