TNF: Jets @ Browns (TT vs Darnold)

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Allen can't get the running game going by himself.  He needs the line for that.

If Allen starts putting together in rhythm drives like Baker did tonight the running game will open up. We just need to get defenses to respect the pass first. 

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

The numbers don't lie. They were virtually identical last week, despite Allen having a lesser supporting cast.

Bro. Watch Jets Game 1. Then watch Allens 1st game.

im not hating on Allen I think hes gonne be great but dont lie to yourself Darnold is the better starter at this point. 

4 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Gotta say, congratulations to Browns fans! Baker looks incredible. That franchise deserves to have a little hope. Now it's our turn.

Edit: too bad we don't play them this year, but I'm looking forward to Nov 11. 

Great thread too amiright?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, FearLess Price said:

Bro. Watch Jets Game 1. Then watch Allens 1st game.

im not hating on Allen I think hes gonne be great but dont lie to yourself Darnold is the better starter at this point. 

Yeah? And what happened in the next two starts? He cratered. Like the !@#$ing asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs. Nuclear winter.

2 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Is that true? If it is then this season is gonna be sick

Allen racing Rosen Mayfield and Darnold

Idk where you stand on anything or what your argument is about. But you screenname and logo are awesome and I'll back you on any argument any time.

ESPECIALLY if it's against Joe. PM me immediately and I'll be there baby.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

One can hope. We weren't the team that was supposed to do something this season, you guys were going to the playoffs again right?? 

Hey Bleedingreen, I had Jets love in this game. Sat Rams DST for the Jets. Tyrodand maybe a rookie QB vs a 'strong' Jets Def against 0-19-1 Cleveland. Even the Jets couldn't blow this I thought to myself.

Nope Jets are Jets. Thanks for nothing.

See you at the bottom.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm not unhappy with Allen. But doesn't a part of you want to ask, "Why can't we be the team with the new QB who looks so immediately ready?"  Watson. Mahomes. Mayfield. Prescott. .... Allen?

Everyone named has an offensive minded HC. 

I don’t wonder why it can’t be us. I know who is running the team.