TNF: Jets @ Browns (TT vs Darnold)

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

Bowles and Bates are horrible for Darnold, Bates called scared the entire game.

It also looked like Darnold missed some open guys downfield too.

Baker KILLLED it tho. Def looks like to be the best rookie QB thats starting rite now out of the 3. Its gonna be a real fun season. Allen Darnold and Baker are all racing eachother. we as fans are lucky as f**k

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, FearLess Price said:

I wouldve taken TT > NP and AJMcCollarbone combined. He is a great back up and total game manager qb. We couldve competed with Tyrod until JA was ready to go or at least not die behind this OLine and shakey WRs

Possibly but I do think it came down to money more than anything.

2 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Ok, it sucks but what can you do. Look forward to watching you go 0-3

I have no delusions as to this Bills team. It's a full on strip down and rebuild.

But a Jets fan going to a Bills board to talk smack is like a DIA wrestler beating on a slow kid in high school after getting beat by a smaller DIII school.

Very cool on you.

Take it out on your wife and kids like usual.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

There not really comparable  yet except end of game 1 and game 2.

In those quarters Darnold played better than Allen. Dont be a homer Hemet.

Allen has the potential to be wayyyy better than Darnold. But right now Darnold is better, one of the reasons being hes more accurate in the short to intermediate range for the time being. He doesnt have as much arm strength as JA so he will have more balls picked since they both gun it

No he doesn't....just because a guy has arm strength doesn't mean he has great potential. I mean I'm pulling for Allen but where is all this pro bowl potential everyone think JA has???

2 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

It also looked like Darnold missed some open guys downfield too.

Baker KILLLED it tho. Def looks like to be the best rookie QB thats starting rite now out of the 3. Its gonna be a real fun season. Allen Darnold and Baker are all racing eachother. we as fans are lucky as f**k

It looks like Cleveland got it right, let's hope our guys pan out.

Gotta say, congratulations to Browns fans! Baker looks incredible. That franchise deserves to have a little hope. Now it's our turn.

Edit: too bad we don't play them this year, but I'm looking forward to Nov 11. 

Edited by VW82

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

One can hope. We weren't the team that was supposed to do something this season, you guys were going to the playoffs again right?? 

I don’t think anyone in their right mind thought that. We would NOT expect playoffs this year.  Do you not have access to your board? 

2 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

I have no delusions as to this Bills team. It's a full on strip down and rebuild.

But a Jets fan going to a Bills board to talk smack is like a DIA wrestler beating on a slow kid in high school after getting beat by a smaller DIII school.

Very cool on you.

Rebuild? Playoff teams dont rebuild, so there's that.

1 minute ago, RocCityRoller said:

My brutha! Love me some Jets bashing. Let's be honest.. I would wreck their forum too if I was signed up on it and the situation was reversed.

But it's totally different because Jets fans are scum of the earth so it's not hypocritical

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

One can hope. We weren't the team that was supposed to do something this season, you guys were going to the playoffs again right?? 

LOL, don't hope too much.  This season was not about now, it is about the future and developing a core group of younger guys, including Allen.  Playoffs last year was lucky, but we'll take it.  Not gonna happen this year.