TNF: Jets @ Browns (TT vs Darnold)

4 minutes ago, Pre1236 said:

It's amazing, as Bills fans, how much putrid quarterbacking we've witnessed over the years. 

I was thinking along the same lines, its amazing we thought Tyrod was ok because he didnt turn the ball over, thats how low our standards have fallen.

Edited by billsfan714
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

So Darnold gets the win in his first start

Mayfield may get the Browns their first win in a out 600 days in his first start

Allen doesnt get blown out as badly as they did the week before in his first start

Does Rosen top them all in his first start soon for the Cardinals?

Interestingly enough...Mayfield didn't start and the "win" gets credit to Tyrod. He led the Browns to their first win...like he led us to the playoffs last year...lmao

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Mayfield has been incredible tonight. 

17 of 23 for 200 yards and he's had 3 drops that could have gone for a lot more.

The guy is a total stud. Just goes to show how completely useless a guys height, weight and 40 time are when it comes to QBs. 

While I agree, we need to see a full season. Watson looked unstoppable last year, and now he looks pretty meh. Same for Prescott in Dallas. 

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Mayfield has been incredible tonight. 

17 of 23 for 200 yards and he's had 3 drops that could have gone for a lot more.

The guy is a total stud. Just goes to show how completely useless a guys height, weight and 40 time are when it comes to QBs. 

i wouldnt say its useless....its just not he be all, end all.   

Just now, Dadonkadonk said:

Wow. Mayfield looks ok. Don't like how low his ball comes out. But so far I look like an idiot calling him highest bust potential predraft. Never liked Darnold and still dont. Only a small sample size so we will have to see what happens. Dak and Deshaun have already fallen back to earth

Mayfield has looked like a 5 year vet. He's in complete control of the offense and knows exactly when and where to go with the football. 

Unbelievable considering how few practice reps he would have got this year. He's looked incredible given the circumstances. 

• Like (+1) 1