TNF: Jets @ Browns (TT vs Darnold)

Just now, BillsFan692 said:

You are mistaken. I didnt say he pulled himself, i said he got benched. Then after the fact he decided to let them take him out for concussion because its better for him this way. Again dont be Naive. Tyrod is tough as nails and if he was winning there is zero chance he lets them take him out and put mayfield in after that weak sack

Does he have a concussion or not? We'll see. No need to argue about it. 

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Does he have a concussion or not? We'll see. No need to argue about it. 

He wasnt knocked unconcious so the only way we will know for sure is his own self reported symptoms... not sure what that would prove.

I find it extremely hard to believe he would give up his starting job to the hungry rookie over having his head rattled.

Duh. How many times have great quarterbacks stayed in and come back when they got there bell rung but werent actually KOd? Plenty all the time and Tyrod is tough is nails. No way he comes out for hungry rookie over that weak hit.

He got benched and is saving face. Its 100% clear to me.

Edited by BillsFan692

2 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

He wasnt knocked unconcious so the only way we will know for sure is his own self reported symptoms... not sure what that would prove.

I find it extremely hard to believe he would give up his starting job to the hungry rookie over having his head rattled.

Duh. How many times have great quarterbacks stayed in and come back when they got there bell rung but werent actually KOd? Plenty all the time and Tyrod is tough is nails. No way he comes out for hungry rookie over that weak hit.

He got benched and is saving face. Its 100% clear to me.

I'm done debating this point.