TNF: Jets @ Browns (TT vs Darnold)

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Is it your contention that Tyrod Taylor took himself out of a game on national TV because he was sucking? I doubt that. He's had several national TV games where he has sucked and still hung in until the final gun. He's got a concussion. Book it. 

No it is my contention that he sucks. But nice try. 

6 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Dude Hes gone. LET IT GO.

The thing is, the media just beat the Bills down about trading "the QB that broke the drought" so it does deserve some harping now that it is becoming more and more apparent that he is just soooooo limited and maybe, just maybe the Bills also knew that.

Edited by Johnnycage46

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Oh, then you forgot his cheap shot on Tre White.

Cool

Exactly.  If I had to choose which one I'd want to take a cheap hit, I'd have to give the edge to Gronkowski.  But Landry is still a punk, who I wish was a Bill...have to admit.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

No it is my contention that he sucks. But nice try. 

I think he sucks, too. That doesn't make him a quitter like some around here are saying tonight. 

Nice try? WTF does that mean. Actually, never mind. 

3 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Baker was my #1 as well.

Same here. Not because I was particularly knowledgeable on all the QB class. I wasn't.  I just like the attitude. Some arrogance, swagger and confidence we seriously needed.

Edited by Dante

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I think he sucks, too. That doesn't make him a quitter like some around here are saying tonight. 

Nice try? WTF does that mean. Actually, never mind. 

If tyrod was winning in this game there is absolutely zero chance he would have self reported for a concussion.

But when coach comes up and tells you your done and your head is still ringing from the previous awful possession then maybe you self report to save some face and leave with your head held high. Dont be naive

Edited by BillsFan692