TNF: Jets @ Browns (TT vs Darnold)

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Seems like revisionist history. Did you watch any of the games? Manning was terrible and throwing INTs because the ball was taking forever to get to the receivers. He was terrible. Not bad. Terrible. No OC could have made him look good. He was done.

Not revisionist history at all.  I watched some of their games, but not all, and I do recall their fan discontent with the offense.  Pretty amazing how far that offense dropped once Dennison took over.  I don't buy that Manning all of the sudden fell off a cliff between 2014 and 2015.  That 2015 Bronco team would have been even better without Dennison.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So many ‘bills fans’ here celebrating a good guy and very obviously middling in skill, but high in effort QB who was part of the team’s recent success getting injured. 

Stay classy! ?

Oh, would you just shut the !@#$ up. You KNOW that’s not what was happening. 

At 8:19pm, 90% of this board thought we were silly for getting rid of him since our team !@#$ing blows. Watching him fail made us happy because we realized that most of the jokers on this board who were blaming the Bills’ demise on the QB were idiots. 

That said, I thought TT was slow to get up, maybe a little too slow, about 10 plays before that. 

TL;DR: No on wants him hurt, we’re just sick of hearing that he is the reason we suck this year. 

Edited by stevestojan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Not revisionist history at all.  I watched some of their games, but not all, and I do recall their fan discontent with the offense.  Pretty amazing how far that offense dropped once Dennison took over.  I don't buy that Manning all of the sudden fell off a cliff between 2014 and 2015.  That 2015 Bronco team would have been even better without Dennison.

FACTS!!!!

Just now, Domdab99 said:

What??  The Cleveland OL was a disaster that first half

As far as pass protection it didn't seem bad to me. Not the Ram O line but I thought it was adequate to allow a couple seconds to make a decision. Unlike in Buffalo.

1 minute ago, FearLess Price said:

Wrong. Im an Allen fan but dont talk urself into it. Darnold has played much better than Allen. The Browns have a good defense too

The numbers don't lie. They were virtually identical last week, despite Allen having a lesser supporting cast.

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Oh, would you just shut the !@#$ up. You KNOW that’s not what was happening. 

At 8:19pm, 90% of this board thought we were silly for getting rid of him since our team !@#$ing blows. Watching him fail made us happy because we realized that most of the jokers on this board who were blaming the Bills’ demise on the QB were idiots. 

That said, I thought TT was slow to get up, maybe a little too slow, about 10 plays before that. 

TL;DR: No on wants him hurt, we’re just sick of hearing that he is the reason we suck this year. 

The only players I’d ever not care about getting hurt is Jarvis Landry. Hate that scumbag. 

Man.....Allen was ripped apart this week for what I would consider an OK first start. 

This week alone, I saw Darnold talked about like the 2nd coming and compared to Aaron Rodgers.  All along, we have been told by the national media that we were stupid for getting rid of Taylor because he was a good veteran QB and that he would finally get his vindication because of all the good talent in Cleveland.  How's that going so far?

I'm not ragging on Darnold or anyone else, but I hope everyone is watching this game tonight and realizes that Allen is doing just as much as these other guys, with far less talent around him, to this point.  Allen has a LONG way to go, but he doesn't deserve to be talked about being the ugly step-child and as so much less than these other rookie QBs.  He is right there with them and, hopefully, shows good progress each week whether we're winning or not.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 1