TNF: Jets @ Browns (TT vs Darnold)

4 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Tyrod def fake the injury which happens every time he gets benched lol

He faked slamming the side of his head on the ground? Like I said earlier, TT is a lot of things, but he's not a quitter. And he has too much character to fake an injury. For crissakes, the neurologist had him in the tent for observation and then took him to the locker room. He's not faking anything. 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So many ‘bills fans’ here celebrating a good guy and very obviously middling in skill, but high in effort QB who was part of the team’s recent success getting injured. 

Stay classy! ?

It validates the trade...........we'd be bitching and complaining if he did well if that means anything.

11 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I so wish we had a receiver like Landry for Allen.  

Don't get me wrong. I like Allen.  Not only he doesn't have a Landry, but the Cleveland OLine also looks pretty decent to me. Both Tyrod and Baker have much more time than Allen gets

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

He faked slamming the side of his head on the ground? Like I said earlier, TT is a lot of things, but he's not a quitter. And he has too much character to fake an injury. For crissakes, the neurologist had him in the tent for observation and then took him to the locker room. He's not faking anything. 

I know it sucks. 

I thought he was on pace to be even worse than his Saints game. He was on pace for like 20 yards passing 

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So many ‘bills fans’ here celebrating a good guy and very obviously middling in skill, but high in effort QB who was part of the team’s recent success getting injured. 

Stay classy! ?

Only speaking for myself but definitely NOT celebrating him getting injured but more enjoying the fact that all the MSM idiots who crapped on the Bills for letting him go obviously did not watch a SINGLE Bills game with Taylor.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dante said:

Don't get me wrong. I like Allen.  Not only he doesn't have a Landry, but the Cleveland OLine also looks pretty decent to me. Both Tyrod and Baker have much more time than Allen gets

What??  The Cleveland OL was a disaster that first half

• Like (+1) 1