Are Mcdermott and Beane the worst group to run the bills since pollian ?

Just now, baskingridgebillsfan said:

and now they are the worst team in the league .   Plus they passed on Mahomes 

This horse has been beat to death

Mahommes is in the perfect situation surrounded by a offense that would instantly replace every starter on this damn team....he got to sit a year.....he played some last year and looked SHAKY....he actually looked a lot Josh Allen does now......

We currently sit as the worst team in the league....2 games in.....but went to the playoffs in their first year...in no way shape or form are these guys bad...they have not proven that yet.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

not a troll.. worst team in the league Plus passing on Mahomes makes it a legit conversation 

I think some of the fans believe we have to be the worst team so they can convince themselves the rebuild is on. Cause somehow winning 7-9 games a year is pure hell. 

So the 2 guys that took a mediocre team and broke the 17 year playoff drought are the worse since Polian? How does that make any sense? Granted it looks like we are taking a big step backwards, but in my eyes, breaking the playoff drought gives them at least 2 years to build a team that they want from the ground up.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

temper tantrum ?  two facts.  They passed on Mahomes , they are the the worst team in the league.  This is a good thing ? 

No. I do not think it is.  I’m rather baffled w how bad they are and how people think this is the right path.  

• Like (+1) 1