Report: Bills Will Work Out OT Matt Tobin

26CornerBlitz

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Was it buddy who said only ever draft tackles, if they don’t work  you can always move them inside? 

Buddy is the one who said don't draft a QB until you're ready to retire so they can't fire you if you draft a bust.  Then he drafted EJ Manuel and skipped town.  

5 hours ago, cba fan said:

Also TE's.https://iowa.rivals.com/news/iowas-mt-rushmore-te 

Dallas Clark

Scott Chandler

Marv Cook

Jonathon Hayes

The two TE's Iowa has right now are considered the best in NCAA and possible better prospects than all the others who came before. Amazing. https://www.hawkeyenation.com/football/noah-fant-rank-atop-iowa-tight-ends

Penn State was LB U

Iowa was and is TE U

As an Irish fan, I have to defend our claim as Tight End U: Fasano (DAL), Carlson (SEA), Rudolph (MIN), Eifert (CIN), Niklas (ARI), Koyack (JAX), and Smythe (MIA), all just within the past 12 years. 

5 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

As an Irish fan, I have to defend our claim as Tight End U: Fasano (DAL), Carlson (SEA), Rudolph (MIN), Eifert (CIN), Niklas (ARI), Koyack (JAX), and Smythe (MIA), all just within the past 12 years. 

All worthy however Iowa has you beat. They have a group of great and a larger group of good.

Clark and Cook are HOF worthy.

8 hours ago, SoTier said:

That's because Iowa seems to regularly produce good OLers.  It's like back in the day when Penn State used to be noted for its LBs. 

I know its not quite the same level as what you are talking about...but Sean Lee, Paul Poslusney, Aaron Maybin, Navarro Bowman and Tamba Hali, Dan Connor, and LaVar Arrington arent exactly "back in the day"

(Okay..one of those things isnt qute like the other, but I couldnt resist)

Also, pay attention to #11 Micah Parsons - He will be the next one on that list...

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Amen, brotha.  I don’t know if he’ll be good, but a traffic cone would be just a good as Groy.  

At least it might trip someone up lol

I mean, I knew going into this season it'd be hard to watch going in, but Groy specifically has been brutal. Even knowing what to expect going into the season, he still manages to find ways to get me riled up.

11 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

He's filtered through 3 organizations in a year.

Seattle, NE, and now San Fran.

How good can he be?  Worth taking a shot on him though, I guess.

It wouldn't be too hard to be better than most of the Bills OLers with the possible exception of LT Dion Dawkins.