Report: Bills Will Work Out OT Matt Tobin

26CornerBlitz

21 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Was it buddy who said only ever draft tackles, if they don’t work  you can always move them inside? 

Don't forget Buddy fooled 'em all by saying that Cordy Glenn wasn't an OT.  Just like he did with Michael Jasper being a DT and then switching him to an guard. 

Or drafting Aaron Williams high in the 2nd round of 2011 to play CB thereby passing on Andy Dalton.  Williams couldn't play CB and was moved to safety. 

Have to laugh at Buddy's draft "prowess" in taking players who couldn't play their established position and converting them. That ain't a strategy, it's a fall back to cover your losses. 

14 hours ago, BigDingus said:

At least it might trip someone up lol

I mean, I knew going into this season it'd be hard to watch going in, but Groy specifically has been brutal. Even knowing what to expect going into the season, he still manages to find ways to get me riled up.

but,but,but everybody said he was fine when wood went down!  is it him getting beat by an entire dline stunting inside? ....or his lack of understanding what to call at the line?

9 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

but,but,but everybody said he was fine when wood went down!  is it him getting beat by an entire dline stunting inside? ....or his lack of understanding what to call at the line?

But he actually was fine when Wood went down a couple of years ago. What happened to the guy?

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

But he actually was fine when Wood went down a couple of years ago. What happened to the guy?

well on his right side he has miller trying to block his guy and whoever cuts inside of mills.  on his left, he's got whoever is skating ducasse backwards or turning inside of him.

i think that recent grade ducasse got from pff? as being the best at pass pro is equilant to all the national love that tyrod got....til last night.

5 hours ago, SoTier said:

It wouldn't be too hard to be better than most of the Bills OLers with the possible exception of LT Dion Dawkins.

It speaks volumes that we are trying to improve our OL with roster castaways and guys who have had trouble sticking with an organization. 

It would suggest that our line is comprised of borderline practice squad caliber players.

And that makes sense!  We've all seen them play!  

Good work Beane!  It's not like we have a stud young QB with the hopes of the entire franchise sitting on his shoulders or anything!