The Bills gained an angel yesterday

JÂy RÛßeÒ

7 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Sweet Sally Sunshine, the daughter of NYCBBB co-founder Matt Kabel, passed away yesterday after an aggressive infection overwhelmed her compromised immune system and weakened body.  She had celebrated her 6th birthday just last week.

During Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, please keep Sally, the entire Kabel family, and all those who have struggled, are struggling, or will struggle with this disease in your hearts.

More must be done to raise funds for Pediatric Cancer research and to develop treatments more appropriate for children - current "adult" treatments take a terrible toll on these kids.

#itsnotok
#morethan4

#sweetsallysunshine

http://www.sweetsallysunshine.com/

42301813_10156453764834765_5688104152513

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I have a 14 month old daughter, and another girl on the way, to say this breaks my heart doesn't do those words justice.  May God's loving grace welcome her home.

Terrible news.  I believe Sweet Sally Sunshine is in a better place with a brand new body, but there is nothing harder for two young parents to have to say goodbye to their child.  May they have hope that comes from faith.

I will forego my normal profanity laced tirade in calling out this disease for the petulant and evil little jerk that it is.

It would not be right in light of such a sweet and beautiful face of that young girl that greeted us at the start of this thread.

For those of us who believe and for those of us who hope, please dear Father in heaven...PLEASE make this sweetheart's trip to your kingdom swift and let her world be filled with joy, toys, pets to play with, loved ones and peace.

As my 4 year daughter, our only child, says at the end of grace every night: "And all the people say 'Amen!' "

Have two kids of my own and can’t fathom losing either one. Very sorry for the Kabel’s loss. God gained one of the sweetest, prettiest looking angels I have literally ever seen. Hopefully he can let them find peace in return.