The Bills gained an angel yesterday

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Will definitely put this family in my prayers !!

Cancer is a terrible disease of which i have experienced in the past few years family & friends deal with & by the grace of god some have survived & others were not so lucky but don't have to face another day with it . 

I hope one day for a cure so no one has to experience what this family is going through !! ?

As I posted on the thread for this yesterday - what a horrible thing to have to go through as a parent.  I never want to have to deal with this, and feel fortunate to avoid it.

My thoughts are with the family as they work through this.

so very sorry to hear this.  Will be thinking of the family and Sally.  

If I can find anything, I will wear yellow/gold tomorrow

Being blessed with two children around this age, I will be sure to hug them a little tighter tonight.

Edited by May Day 10

4 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Sweet Sally Sunshine, the daughter of NYCBBB co-founder Matt Kabel, passed away yesterday after an aggressive infection overwhelmed her compromised immune system and weakened body.  She had celebrated her 6th birthday just last week.

During Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, please keep Sally, the entire Kabel family, and all those who have struggled, are struggling, or will struggle with this disease in your hearts.

More must be done to raise funds for Pediatric Cancer research and to develop treatments more appropriate for children - current "adult" treatments take a terrible toll on these kids.

#itsnotok
#morethan4

#sweetsallysunshine

http://www.sweetsallysunshine.com/

42301813_10156453764834765_5688104152513

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Jeez,. having grandchildten her age. i cant imagine. God rest her soul... .