Bills Make National Headlines Consistently

OutOfBubbleGum

52 minutes ago, COTC said:

Its the reputation of our team at stake. 

It really doesn’t get any more important. 

Rep is everything. 

...every damn thing you post reminds me of the NEGATIVE terminal on my battery...bet your dog refuses to take you for a walk...SMH............

10 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...every damn thing you post reminds me of the NEGATIVE terminal on my battery...bet your dog refuses to take you for a walk...SMH............

What does that even mean? Is that a racist comment?

Why would my dog walk me? Bizarre. Man you are out there...

Edited by COTC

On 9/20/2018 at 10:22 AM, Tcali said:

in other words nothing has changed in 20 yrs with the good old wait til next 2-3 yr Buffalo Bills:)

That's what happens when you draft a new QB. Every team goes through that. You just have to hope he's the right guy or you'll be doing it again in a few years.

But, that doesn't mean the Bills won't make the playoffs for 17 more years. The Jets made the conference championship game with Mark Sanchez. Blake Bortles, a subpar QB, is playing for a team that many think is a strong playoff team.

On 9/20/2018 at 10:20 AM, OutOfBubbleGum said:

What is with the Bills being cited by national News agencies for other than football news. There's the consistent McCoy articles, wide receivers making babies because there's nothing else to do in Buffalo, Davis quitting at halftime.... The list can go on and on...

Don't forget, table slamming being banned, and now the Bills Twitter not knowing where Minnesota was.... Things are going to get more ridiculous soon, I can feel it lol

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....harken back to early 2006......Ralph's "inner circle of trust" was breached and Tom "Terrific" Donohole was fired....RW goes into panic mode and summoned Marv from the mothballs who was "re-tired (with retreads)"..........Marv and Brandon were his trustworthy confidants.....and they bring in Dopey Dickie Jauron.....hence the image of "Dysfunction Junction" was hatched....and the drought era of misfits, unqualifieds, over the hill "re-tireds", etc were the "F Troop" to lead the circus

This was a true dagger to the heart for this football team. I still think that the 2006 draft set this team back at least 5 years and I said this immediately after this disaster.

• Like (+1) 1