Predict the score: Bills at Vikings

YoloinOhio

Bills will be lucky to get double digits against that D.....I hope bills make a shocker of the season and win.....but with that being said Vikings 44 Bills 9..........this one is gonna be ugly........and we got aaron rogers to look forward too the following week......

i got a good feeling about this game. i think now that josh has had a full week practicing things learned from last week,  i think we can trap em and catch them off guard.

they're looking to the rams and a couple of t.o.'s gets us some points, so i will repeat my earlier post....

after going down 24-9 midway through the 3rd qtr., the bills get a break with a key t.o. and special teams play. 17 unanswered points and the bills walk out 26-24 winners.

put your money down on that spread. bet the mortgage.....

edit:  ...and leslie frazier gets put up in the booth to "observe, report and support" mcd whose calling in the plays on defense.

2nd edit: ...and don't forget, we have the highest graded lg in vladdy!

3rd edit:  if this f.o. had a collective brain, they'd snatch oleary off the fins p.s.   my money is on clay loosing a knee at some point.  thomas, or worse yet...lee over oleary....seriously? 

Edited by billsredneck1

11 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

how are 2/3rds of your kids Vikings fans?  Do you live in a Vikings area.   ????

If not, I'm calling Child Protective Services ;)

No, we live in Florida.  But 2 of my kids like my wife more than me.  I'm thinking about writing them out of my will.

On the other hand, at least they don't like the Dolphins or Jacksonville.

Edited by Drey
  • Haha (+1) 1