Predict the score: Bills at Vikings

YoloinOhio

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

We have a couple Vikes fans who are on local radio here and they are worried this a trap game. They go to LA to play the Rams on Thursday. 

excellent, the Vikes can rest and laugh when they go up 4 scores

that will let the Bills walk tall in the second half

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Vikings 31

Bills 10

NOTED:   that means a lot for a loyal fan like you, cheer up

20 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I've tried the optimistic route, and it got me no where.  These next two weeks will be painful.  I'm close to concurring with the folks saying this is a really bad team...they seem to be right.

25 minutes ago, row_33 said:

It’s like the Buckeyes trap game vs Tulane this week. They will be game planning for penn state at Tate Martell o’clock Saturday evening. 

Vikings 24, Bills 20.  

I think it will be closer than a lot of people think.   If the D plays like it did in the 2nd half last week, we can hold the Vikings offense down.   I also think the Vikings have a somewhat porous O-line?  Or that was the preseason narrative.  

I think if Allen has any time to throw he will be looking for Croom or a RB rather quickly.   If he has more time, hopefully he "sees" the open WR's he missed last week.  That's 10 points right there if he can do that.  

6 minutes ago, Drey said:

35-0 Vikings.  Made worse because my wife and 2/3 of my kids are vikings fans.

how are 2/3rds of your kids Vikings fans?  Do you live in a Vikings area.   ????

If not, I'm calling Child Protective Services ;)

49 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s like the Buckeyes trap game vs Tulane this week. They will be game planning for penn state at Tate Martell o’clock Saturday evening. 

tOSU runs into trouble against 3rd-rate option games (like Penn State), not sure if this applies Saturday

was there when Tulane won at Ann Arbor a decade or so ago...

The Bills get embarrassed again by giving up 30+ points in the first half while scoring a FG themselves.  The Vikes work on honing their running game in the third quarter and give PT to their subs in the fourth, which keeps the score under 50.

48-10 Vikes.

Holy crap!!!  This has got to be the biggest upset in the NFL so far.  Maybe in the entire season! 

Edited by SoTier

54 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Sorry if this sounds negative but I'm honestly wondering how many people picking the Bills seriously believe the Bills will win?

With that in mind, my prediction is that Josh Allen has a breakout game and the Bills win 28-27!

seriously?   hard to say.  I've seen people very negative about the Bills picking the Bills to win.