Anybody remember the Bills being a 17 point underdog during the Wilson era?

Foreigner

No.  I also can't remember a team as bad as this one.  I don't think the majority of fans have come to the full realization of how bad our QB play is.  Josh Allen was a mess of a prospect and hes been a total mess this far, shocking right.

I've never had lower Hope's for this franchise, both short and long term.

Wrong QB, wrong head coach, IMO, the 2 most important factors for success in the NFL.

This thread proves OP can be no older than 16.

The history of the Bills has been that of a losing franchise which happened to capture lightning in a bottle for a brief time in the 1990s. They always have been losers before and after. The 70s, the early 80s, and all of the 2000s.

So yeah, the team has definitely been this bad under Wilson. And typically directly because of Ralph.

54 minutes ago, Estro said:

No.  I also can't remember a team as bad as this one.  I don't think the majority of fans have come to the full realization of how bad our QB play is.  Josh Allen was a mess of a prospect and hes been a total mess this far, shocking right.

I've never had lower Hope's for this franchise, both short and long term.

Wrong QB, wrong head coach, IMO, the 2 most important factors for success in the NFL.

something for the fan base to ponder.  Factoring the decsion to pass on Mahomes,, Mcdermot/Beane maybe the worst group to run the bills since Pollian took over.   

1 minute ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Terry’s all cash and no flash so far. With BOTH franchises.

Get back at me when Terry’s got a gold jacket.

Ralph didnt make the HoF for winning or for the Bills. He made it for being an original owner and contributing to the growth of the NFL over 50 years.

It could be argued that he's in the HoF more for saving the Patriots like he did, than for his team winning.

9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Ralph didnt make the HoF for winning or for the Bills. He made it for being an original owner and contributing to the growth of the NFL over 50 years.

It could be argued that he's in the HoF more for saving the Patriots like he did, than for his team winning.

so you are on a self-appointed crusade to attack Mr. Wilson's contributions?

you are that much in dire need of a life?

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

so you are on a self-appointed crusade to attack Mr. Wilson's contributions?

you are that much in dire need of a life?

How is that an attack on Ralph? I never once said he shouldnt be in the hall, only discussed the reasoning behind him getting in. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.