Browns Suspend Radio Broadcast Sideline Reporter Eight Games for Yelling at an Official

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Browns Suspend Radio Broadcast Sideline Reporter Eight Weeks for Yelling at Official

I would think the Bills were a mess if they had brought back a coach who had been out of football forever, given him a ridiculous contract, and then he had done something like traded one of the best defensive players in the NFL for draft picks. But no team would do that....would they?

Bottom line people, let the national hacks have their way with us, it all evens out at some point.

Edited by GRHater69

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Browns Suspend Radio Broadcast Sideline Reporter Eight Weeks for Yelling at an Official
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Browns Suspend Radio Broadcast Sideline Reporter Eight Games for Yelling at an Official
1 hour ago, White Linen said:

Any one still think the Bills are the biggest mess in the NFL?

1 hour ago, GRHater69 said:

I would think the Bills were a mess if they had brought back a coach who had been out of football forever, given him a ridiculous contract, and then he had done something like traded one of the best defensive players in the NFL for draft picks. But no team would do that....would they?

It's a long race to be the biggest mess in this league, trust the process!

12 hours ago, Philly McButterpants said:

Then you're delusional . . . 

How tf is he deliusional when this team trades talent, makes the playoffs and turns over more talent with back up players. You’re delusional if you think this team is anywhere BUT a mess. A rookie QB with NO protection? No D Line? Rookie Mike who shouldn’t be out there yet. I could keep going. They traded a capable veteran for peanuts and then traded his replacement for more peanuts so they can start a goodie two shoes the HC likes. 

This team is a !@#$ing mess