The Bills Worked Out Eight Players Yesterday

26CornerBlitz

35 minutes ago, cd1 said:

I don't believe anyone is complaining THAT we are working out players BUT rather WHO they are working out.

I sure hope that THIS front office is not trying to out cheap Ralph Wilson - Dear Lord...

I’m not sure all of the available players out there, but this is the level of player you typically see working out for teams during the season. Most half decent players are on a roster or PS. 

4 hours ago, SoTier said:

The defense isn't the dumpster fire that the offense is, but that isn't saying much, and they haven't played very well so far.  White, Hyde, Poyer, and Hughes are bonafide NFL talents.  At this point in their careers, Williams and Alexander are somewhat questionable.  Star and MIlano are JAGs at best.  Edmunds is a rookie struggling to adjust to an entirely new situation.  The rest of the Bills defensive roster is trash, although a better class of trash than the steaming pile of offal that's on offense it's true. 

Somewhat disagree with you on Milano.

I'm not saying he's an All-Pro, but he's one of the defenders that has shown up these first two games. I was concerned at first because he did not have a very good preseason. He covers the field very good, and he's good at making tackles.

57 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Somewhat disagree with you on Milano.

I'm not saying he's an All-Pro, but he's one of the defenders that has shown up these first two games. I was concerned at first because he did not have a very good preseason. He covers the field very good, and he's good at making tackles.

Milano has played really well this year

• Like (+1) 1