Nantz and Romo for Bills-Vikes

YoloinOhio

FWIW. 

https://buffalonews.com/2018/08/28/tony-romo-wants-to-see-bills-josh-allen-show-more-trust-in-instincts-and-gut/

Romo strongly concurred with Allen's postgame comments to reporters, however, that he bore some of the responsibility for the five times he was sacked in the Buffalo Bills' 26-13 preseason loss.

He couldn't quite find the open guy and it's throw it away, it's do something there," Romo said. "So that would be something I'd want to see him continue to be: reactionary. Feel it and go, regardless. You don't want to throw interceptions, but we want to see a young guy let it go. You want to see him at least trust his instincts and gut a little bit.

41 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I think they did the best they could in the second half when things slowed down.  

27-0 in the third quarter, after the Vikes finally get into Bills' territory for the first time: "This game's not over yet."

The best one was in the 4th quarter after they scored a TD and set up for the 2-point conversion: "If they make this, and get two more TDs with 2-point conversions ... and a field goal ... then we're headed to overtime!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

The second half of that game was quite brutal, Natz and Romo were just trying to make idle conversation as interesting as possible.

Great golf conversation. They kept hoping Minnesota would get back in it. “They’re only down 27-0! Lots of time left! Just need a first d... oh....”

• Haha (+1) 1

Ha ha. Love reading the doom comments prior to the game. Was I betting on a Bills win? No, of course, but damn it, keep the fighting spirit!

Romo is really THE best out there. And I loved the presnap reads he suggested Josh learn. I hope he gets to see the game with Romo's comments

• Like (+1) 3

Romo would be a great QB Coach and probably a pretty good OC. Things like when the safety came down to the outside the LT and came in untouched and disrupted the play in the backfield. Romo commented how after some experience, JA would learn to audible out of a called run play to that side. I enjoy Romo a lot as a commentator. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

27-0 in the third quarter, after the Vikes finally get into Bills' territory for the first time: "This game's not over yet."

The best one was in the 4th quarter after they scored a TD and set up for the 2-point conversion: "If they make this, and get two more TDs with 2-point conversions ... and a field goal ... then we're headed to overtime!"

the 4th quarter comment was 100% tongue in cheek..

and the game not over comment came on the first drive of the 3rd..if they score there to make it 27-7..its a game still

Romo is awesome

• Like (+1) 1

What I like most about Romo is his coach-like demeanor before plays occur , instead of merely commenting afterward. He assesses the situation, looks at the defense and tells you what a team should do or what he would do. It’s a more informative, strategy based viewing experience. An analyst like Simms is dull as dishwater compared to Romo. 

• Like (+1) 6

2 hours ago, WhoTom said:

As a Bills fan don’t tell me you weren’t half expecting this to happen! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2