Nantz and Romo for Bills-Vikes

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

My heart says "Yes" but my brain says "C'mon, Man." ?

I know, I know. Sad to have to follow the herd mentality on this one, because it seems to be such a foregone conclusion--still gotta play the game though, and miracles do happen. I've got my fingers crossed 

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Absolutely.   Unfortunately, with the pressure Minnesota can bring, it may be hard for Romo to evaluate him...

Maybe he can evaluate the O line ? The Wrs The play calling then.

I am delighted Tony and Jim are calling the game !
and surprised as well .

Romo has been a nice addition to commentating in the NFL. imo 

: )

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

I agree. He's the best analyst I've heard in a long time. Pair him up with Al Michaels in his prime, and you'd have the best announcing combo the NFL has ever had.

I'll still take Curt Gowdy with Merlin Olsen for colour....

worst ever were Enberg and Diefdorf

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

At first this was great, Romo brings excellent insight, which tired and lazy commentators haven't bothered with for a long time for the NFL.

At the same time, he can get on my nerves on occasion.

Anyone can. That's understandable. Just think his experience and knowledge of the position gets more respect from me than a fan who for whatever reason doesn't like him.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Minneapolis is a lot like Siberia in the winter, maybe they requested to go there early in the season and were rewarded with this snoozer

Minneapolis has some GREAT restaurants, but when it’s subzero outside it takes all the fun out of it. There are some perks to being the #1 team.

Just my semi-serious guess. It really is a great city if it weren’t for all that....freeze to death stuff....

Romo has been a fantastic analyst. He called our games well last year, and was very accurate in his descriptions of Tyrod's pro's & con's. 

It'll be very interesting to hear what he has to say about Allen, our O-line, and our WR corps. Hopefully fans will take it in stride if he says anything negative, rather than lash out & call Romo a hack or say he "doesn't know anything." I expect him to be pretty fair in his assessments & point out good play, as well as poor play.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Romo has been a fantastic analyst. He called our games well last year, and was very accurate in his descriptions of Tyrod's pro's & con's. 

It'll be very interesting to hear what he has to say about Allen, our O-line, and our WR corps. Hopefully fans will take it in stride if he says anything negative, rather than lash out & call Romo a hack or say he "doesn't know anything." I expect him to be pretty fair in his assessments & point out good play, as well as poor play.

Yes it will be interesting to hear what he says.  

Has he come out in support or Josh prior?