Nantz and Romo for Bills-Vikes

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, COTC said:

Romo is going to criticize the hell out of Allen. It may be worth muting. 

Why? Don't like Bills critiqued? I'm interested to hear a guy who's been there giving his opinions. God forbid anyone may be critical of a Bill.

Edited by Radar
  • Like (+1) 3

https://buffalonews.com/2018/08/28/tony-romo-wants-to-see-bills-josh-allen-show-more-trust-in-instincts-and-gut/

Sorry, just realized the paywall. In short Romo is looking to see,if he can process whats happening faster. Throw the ball away when no ones open rather than take the sack,or throw the into.

Edited by No Place To Hyde

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

will be interesting to hear romo’s analysis of Allen

Absolutely.

I am REALLY looking forward to hearing what Romo has to say about Allen. I have been blown away by Romo’s in-game analysis. His words carry a lot of weight IMO. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Radar said:

Why? Don't like Bills critiqued? I'm interested to hear a guy who's been there giving his opinions. God forbid anyone may be critical of a Bill.

No, because Romo is an idiot whos over critical of QBs. He thinks he’s special because he has some experience at that position, even though he was often injured and choked when healthy. 

The guy is annoying, and with a rookie at QB, may be unlistenable. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Absolutely.

I am REALLY looking forward to hearing what Romo has to say about Allen. I have been blown away by Romo’s in-game analysis. His words carry a lot of weight IMO. 

I think he will be balanced given that he’s a rookie with not a lot around him, playing a really good team 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, COTC said:

No, because Romo is an idiot whos over critical of QBs. He thinks he’s special because he has some experience at that position, even though he was often injured and choked when healthy. 

Okay you've got a personal bias about him. You have the right. Disagree think he was a pretty goog quarterback and yes he was injured. Probably because it's a rough sport. Guess you're tougher than him though.

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Romo has been a great announcer, hope he doesn't choose to ride the VIkings winning horse the whole game, like Gruden did every MNF fiasco

Actually it was pretty funny, while the Jags were eviscerating the Pats*** and Nantz or whoever was droning on about their greatness, you could hear Romo QB coaching Bortles in the backround - "Blitz, they're coming for you, GET IT OUT NOW!"

18 minutes ago, Radar said:

Okay you've got a personal bias about him. You have the right. Disagree think he was a pretty goog quarterback and yes he was injured. Probably because it's a rough sport. Guess you're tougher than him though.

At first this was great, Romo brings excellent insight, which tired and lazy commentators haven't bothered with for a long time for the NFL.

At the same time, he can get on my nerves on occasion.

16 minutes ago, COTC said:

Romo is not an idiot, he is one of the few announces actually know what he is talking about and worth listening to, one of the very few guys I actually learn something.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2