Bert and Ernie: Boyfriends or Just Roommates?

Gugny

Bert and Ernie: Boyfriends or Just Roommates?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Are Bert and Ernie Boyfriends?

• YES
    • NO

I just read an article where they said a former writer told a LGBTQ magazine that they are gay, and from what it sounds like he based the relationship off of his own personal one.

Sesame street replied that they are just friends and created to show children that people can be close friends. They also said they are puppets who have no sexual orientation......

18 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I just read an article where they said a former writer told a LGBTQ magazine that they are gay, and from what it sounds like he based the relationship off of his own personal one.

Sesame street replied that they are just friends and created to show children that people can be close friends. They also said they are puppets who have no sexual orientation......

lots of stuff being made up this week from 32 or more years ago

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I think buddies who live together.

The separate beds give it away.

Rob and Laura Petrie would disagree.  And Rob was a MORON for not sleeping in the same bed as her!

Doesn't this come up from time to time?

It's like the controversy over one of the Teletubbies carrying a "purse".

I think some Christian minister started that one...you know...the type who is probably a closet homosexual. 

He asserted it was forcing homosexuality on children or some such. 

I remember the show creators came back pointing out the absurdity of the claim and clarifying that the object in question was in fact a "magic bag."

:lol:

tinky-winky_all_the_teletubbies-e1523028

Edited by Fadingpain