NFL Week 3 Broadcast Maps

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

i've been hearing the NFL will be destroyed by having to take a 90% bath on the next TV ratings since 1973.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I understand, reading is hard.  maybe try reading the words outloud

18 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

I understand, reading is hard.  maybe try reading the words outloud

you: " the next bid for NFL broadcast rights will be less than the previous one. "

me:  i've been hearing this since 1973, dead wrong every single time.

want to play again?

get your mama to help you

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you: " the next bid for NFL broadcast rights will be less than the previous one. "

me:  i've been hearing this since 1973, dead wrong every single time.

want to play again?

get your mama to help you

you said "90%" which is a low IQ strawman entirely of your own imagination.  Apparently you didn't read the article I attached, so I'll leave you with nostalgic view of how the media landscape works and you can get back to yelling at kids to get off your lawn

21 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Obviously it's relative to ratings given current trends of cord cutting with plenty of alternatives such as Hulu, Netflicks, Sling TV, Amazon, Vue, etc.

not relative at all.  The NFL has lost a lot of viewers year over year.  It's a fact.  The post I responded to tried to state that simply having the highest ratings (which, btw, he provided no evidence of) meant that the NFL has not lost viewers.  

Pleasantly surprised that they kept Romo/Nanz on the game instead of moving them to the LA game. As for the TV contract being negotiated at a lower price, it won't happen anytime soon. I work in media and the NFL audience is not only the biggest, but the hardest to reach demographically. The networks are willing to take a loss based on the halo effect it has to the rest of the schedule. Look at how the Simpsons' ratings crater in the 18-49 demo at the end of the football season (as well as weeks FOX doesn't have the double header). The networks won't just be competing with each other, but the digital heavyweights are licking their chops to enter the bidding for exclusivity. The 2022 renegotiation will be MASSIVE.

the best part of "punishing the NFL" was when CBS put out a horrible bluff lowball offer  stating that the NFL was a "loss leader" and then FOX swooped in with a huge bid and CBS was left high and dry and in huge financial trouble, served them so !@#$ing justly

people in my life who want sports contracts to drop 90% also seem to freak out when the cable and phone and hydro bills arrive monthly

some kind of really seedy craven moneymongering going on there....

3 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

Pleasantly surprised that they kept Romo/Nanz on the game instead of moving them to the LA game. As for the TV contract being negotiated at a lower price, it won't happen anytime soon. I work in media and the NFL audience is not only the biggest, but the hardest to reach demographically. The networks are willing to take a loss based on the halo effect it has to the rest of the schedule. Look at how the Simpsons' ratings crater in the 18-49 demo at the end of the football season (as well as weeks FOX doesn't have the double header). The networks won't just be competing with each other, but the digital heavyweights are licking their chops to enter the bidding for exclusivity. The 2022 renegotiation will be MASSIVE.

They announced the first four weeks of crew assignments back in August.

15 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

I am SO SICK and tired of getting the Giants (and/or Cowboys) almost every single week.  I get (but don't like) the national interest behind the Cowboys..but the Giants? All the time?  How about a little variety?

Siddown! This is a Giants house.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Tony Romo Gives His Thoughts on Vikings-Bills, Kirk Cousins, His Time With Coach Zimmer (3:21)

Mike Wobschall caught up with former Cowboys QB and CBS Sports' analyst Tony Romo on Friday to get his take on Sunday's game between the Vikings and Bills, as well as what he thinks of QB Kirk Cousins, his impressions of Coach Zimmer from their time in Dallas, and more.

Nantz on The Minnesota Roots of "Hello, Friends," Calling This Spring's Final Four In Minneapolis, Vikings-Bills (3:52)

CBS Sports Play-By-Play Announcer Jim Nantz, who will call Sunday's Vikings-Bills game at U.S. Bank Stadium, talked with Mike Wobschall on Friday about the Minnesota roots of his famous "Hello, Friends" catchphrase, calling past and upcoming Final Fours in Minneapolis, and more.

47 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

How to Watch Bills vs. Vikings

The Buffalo Bills will travel to Minnesota Week 3 to take on the Vikings on Sunday, Sept. 23, at 1 p.m. Find out more about how you can watch the matchup.

Week 3: Bills vs. Vikings, Sept. 23 at 1 p.m.

Broadcast Information: CBS

Play-by-Play: Jim Nantz
Commentary: Tony Romo
Sideline: Tracy Wolfson

99idjt.jpg

Bills fans can also listen to the action on the Bills Radio Network.

Bills Radio Network:

Play-by-Play: John Murphy
Color Analyst: Mark Kelso
Sideline: Sal Capaccio

• Alfred, NY: WZKZ (102 FM HORNEL/Wellsville)
  • Amsterdam, NY: WKAJ (1120 AM)
  • Bath, NY: WABH (1380 AM)
  • Bradford, NY: WBRR (100.1 FM)
  • Buffalo, NY: * WGR 550 (550 AM)
  • Dansville, NY: WDNY (93.9 FM)
  • Dunkirk, NY: WDOE (94.9 FM/1410AM)
  • Elmira, NY: WNGZ (104.9 FM)
  • Erie, PA: WRIE (1260 AM)
  • Glenn Falls, NY: WMML (1230 AM/97.9FM)
  • Ithaca, NY: THE BUZZER WYXL (96.3 FM)
  • Jamestown, NY: WWSE (93.3FM) and WJTN (1240 AM)
  • Newark, NY: WACK (1420 AM)
  • Ogdensburg, NY: WQTK (92.7FM)
  • Olean, NY: THE PIG (95.7 FM)
  • Syracuse, NY: KROCK WKRL (100.9 FM, 106.5 FM and 94.9 FM Utica)
  • Syracuse, NY: WTKW (99.5 FM) and WTKV (105.5 FM)
  • Toronto, CA: * FAN 590 (590 AM)
  • Rochester, NY: WCMF 96.5 FM / WROC (950 AM ESPN)
  • Watertown, NY: WOTT (94.1 FM)

*Flagship stations

Like Buffalo fans, Jim Nantz and Tony Romo seemed to be having a lot more fun than they expected in the first half of the Bills’ shocking 27-6 victory over the host Minnesota Vikings.

But they probably didn’t have half the fun of the Bills fans watching and listening to CBS’ No. 1 announcing team praise rookie quarterback Josh Allen, veteran linebacker Jerry Hughes and Coach Sean McDermott.

As if the game couldn’t have gone much better for Bills fans, they also got to hear CBS’ best team work a game that unfortunately went to only 15 percent of the country.

Nantz and Romo had almost as perfect a first half as Allen and the Bills defense had as the Bills took a 27-0 lead at the break.

Broadcast Booth Review: Nantz and Romo Recap Bills vs. Vikings (1:26)

• Thank you (+1) 1