NFL Week 3 Broadcast Maps

26CornerBlitz

9 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Hey wow Bills get the A team announcers!  Will really enjoy Tony Romo on his pre-snap reads and correlation to where Josh Allen goes.  I may be in minority but I enjoy Romo.

if Romo doesn't bend over backwards to find low-hanging Bills fruit you may want to turn it off

Romo opting to ride the horse winning by 40 lengths and gloating over it will be unbearable

11 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

2nd quarter or minny up by 50

sadly they never switch games in Canada, missed the first minutes of a few 4pm-ish starts last week so they could call timeouts and kneel for 5 minutes of a game long over

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

As a side note, the top ten highest rated television programs are all NFL games.  So much for ratings declines.

this is like having #1 in the Top 40, joining Rod Stewart and Jingle Cats, claiming the record industry isn't over?

9 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

having the highest ratings and having a decline year over year are vastly different metrics.  

TV ratings boasting meant 50 million back in the day

now they crow if they get top 10 with half a million watching

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

having the highest ratings and having a decline year over year are vastly different metrics.  

Obviously it's relative to ratings given current trends of cord cutting with plenty of alternatives such as Hulu, Netflicks, Sling TV, Amazon, Vue, etc.

36 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Obviously it's relative to ratings given current trends of cord cutting with plenty of alternatives such as Hulu, Netflicks, Sling TV, Amazon, Vue, etc.

advertising is a house of cards right now.  There's too much competition for eyeballs, and we just got over the crest of the wave of advertising revenue for the NFL

https://www.adweek.com/tv-video/nfls-regular-season-ad-revenue-fell-1-2-as-makegoods-overtook-unit-rate-increases/

Perception always lags reality, it took 10 years for newspapers to fully realize the web was eating their lunch in an unsustainable way.  Youtube and Pandora/Spotify/Apple Music have gutted radio advertising demand because nobody listens to OTA radio if they have one of those services.

I'm not saying this gleefully either, but at some point, the next bid for NFL broadcast rights will be less than the previous one.

17 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

advertising is a house of cards right now.  There's too much competition for eyeballs, and we just got over the crest of the wave of advertising revenue for the NFL

https://www.adweek.com/tv-video/nfls-regular-season-ad-revenue-fell-1-2-as-makegoods-overtook-unit-rate-increases/

Perception always lags reality, it took 10 years for newspapers to fully realize the web was eating their lunch in an unsustainable way.  Youtube and Pandora/Spotify/Apple Music have gutted radio advertising demand because nobody listens to OTA radio if they have one of those services.

I'm not saying this gleefully either, but at some point, the next bid for NFL broadcast rights will be less than the previous one.

i've been hearing the NFL will be destroyed by having to take a 90% bath on the next TV ratings since 1973.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz