Hue Jackson didn't know Zane Gonzalez was kicking "whilst" injured Sunday

23 hours ago, Chris from Rochester said:

This guy may be the worst coach of all time.  I remember when we hired Rex a lot of people thought it was Hue's job to lose.  As bad as the Rex circus was, I think it would have been even worse had we hired him.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/hue-jackson-didnt-know-zane-gonzalez-kicking-injured-sunday-040058719.html

Hue Jackson is the fat obnoxious uncle that ruins every family BBQ. But somehow he just shows up again the next one and ruins it again.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Hi, Chris.  For about the past 7-8 years, I've been on a mission to bring back the word, "whilst."  I noticed that your thread title (which is excellent) has a perfect opportunity to use "Whilst," in place of "While."  If you would be so kind as to change it, I would be forever grateful, as it would go a long way in bringing back such a great word.  Thank you for your consideration.

I share your passion.

• Chris from Rochester changed the title to Hue Jackson didn't know Zane Gonzalez was kicking "whilst" injured Sunday
3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Hi, Chris.  For about the past 7-8 years, I've been on a mission to bring back the word, "whilst."  I noticed that your thread title (which is excellent) has a perfect opportunity to use "Whilst," in place of "While."  If you would be so kind as to change it, I would be forever grateful, as it would go a long way in bringing back such a great word.  Thank you for your consideration.

You're welcome LOL

• Thank you (+1) 1