Hue Jackson didn't know Zane Gonzalez was kicking "whilst" injured Sunday

17 minutes ago, row_33 said:

has the NFL promoted a prime time game that sucks worse than this one?

great news:  extra night of football

bad news:  the actual games we are showing

I'm guessing the league was anticipating the first two QBs in the draft going head-to-head, which would have been fun.

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm guessing the league was anticipating the first two QBs in the draft going head-to-head, which would have been fun.

politically correct demands that every team get a Thursday game had no other possible result than many games would be dogs

i just didn't predict it would 15 of the 17 that would be unwatchable

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Not knowing a player is injured is a fireable offense IMO.

Hue acts like his team has never lost, can't understand any questioning of the plan or execution, angry if you dare

27 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

My thinking too--if focus is on Mayfield future, have to give the interim to Haley, plus has Gregg Williams ever removed the bountygate stank from himself fully?

well, to be honest... i don't really know which way they would turn here. i do suspect that they would go with Haley simply because they have invested their first round pick in Mayfield and also the investment in Tyrod is considerable. not rocking the status quo on defense is also a valuable consideration. however, if they did go with Williams, it would go a long way towards removing the stink of bountygate. 

Edited by Foxx

30 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I still think Todd Haley will be the interim HC... 

I believe John Dorsey was the one who brought him in, and gave him the play calling duties. 

Good,points. I didn’t see this when I responded. 

My my money is still on Haley though, as of now anyway.

Dorsey did do that and only reason I don’t know if he gets it is that the offense is trash.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Hue Jackson is such an arrogant moron that he adds entertainment value to the league. I say keep him!

I LOVE Hue talking like he is Belichick with 7 SB rings (2 with the Giants, 5 with NE) when the reality he he hasn't led his team to a win since Christmas eve of 2016.

LOL

best clueless and angry pressers since Baghdad Bob with the US tanks rolling in the background

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Chris from Rochester said:

This guy may be the worst coach of all time.  I remember when we hired Rex a lot of people thought it was Hue's job to lose.  As bad as the Rex circus was, I think it would have been even worse had we hired him.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/hue-jackson-didnt-know-zane-gonzalez-kicking-injured-sunday-040058719.html

1-32-1 

Enough said

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Hue acts like his team has never lost, can't understand any questioning of the plan or execution, angry if you dare

My impression of him is he's just as lazy as Rex Ryan but gets a pass because he's one of the few minority coaches in the NFL. Both the NFL and the media are interested in having more minority coaches so they instead write articles about how a rookie coach who took a team to the playoffs in just his first season is the somehow "most likely" to be the first fired this season.  

Edited by dpberr
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

If Hue keeps up, Wrecks will have a place to go.  Probably be able to bring Rob with him as the 'internal communications knowledge yeoman' (ICKY).  Leave Williams and Haley right where they are.

Thing is, Haslem is just as clueless and FOS as Hue. I can honestly see them winning 4 games and Hue getting an extension.

obviously Greggg and Todd aren’t banking on that. That situation alone should tell you something about Hue’s wattage upstairs. He goes out and hires the two biggest mercenary coordinators in the business, who are both visibly salivating for Hue’s job on the sideline.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s fired if they lose to the Jets tomorrow. His decision to start Tyrod instead of holding a true qb competition has been a disaster and his fawning over and enablement of  josh Gordon was finally snipped, the beginning of his power being taken away. Greggggg will be interim soon.

He was a joke at USC and nothing has changed.