The Draft Network's Jon Ledyard Eviscerates Allen’s Week 2 Performance

Midwest1981

On 9/21/2018 at 10:51 PM, Bangarang said:

I’m sure a lot of  Bills fans would agree with much of what he said there. Boohoo he likes Rosen more. Many here felt the same way before we drafted Allen. He thinks Allen will suck. It’s his opinion and is likely not going to change that simply because Bills fans are an overly sensitive bunch. Maybe Allen will have to change that opinion by being good.

It will be interesting if he critics Allen this week and what he has to say. I guess we will know his agenda one way or another if he does...

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:37 AM, Utah John said:

The biggest mystery to me is why the Bills traded McCarron.  He was mediocre but competent, and he would have let Allen sit and watch.  Peterman is not ever going to work out.

I agree.

From what I've read Beane said that McCarron was not the player that they thought he was so perhaps his thought was that AJ wouldn't mentor him. I still have no idea why Peterman is even on the roster or why the team hasn't brought in a veteran QB.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Fred Clause said:

It will be interesting if he critics Allen this week and what he has to say. I guess we will know his agenda one way or another if he does...

"Did nothing in the 2nd half."

4 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

I agree.

From what I've read Beane said that McCarron was not the player that they thought he was so perhaps his thought was that AJ wouldn't mentor him. I still have no idea why Peterman is even on the roster or why the team hasn't brought in a veteran QB.

I asked earlier if anyone had heard that AJM was mentoring JA in any way.  Got no replies so I'd be willing to bet he wasn't and that was part of the reason to ship him out.

18 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Like the entire second half. "Allen lost confidence, went into his Shell and did nothing in the second half"

I am sure even on the good throws he will say it came ou late. Look here mor touch needed. Blah blah blah

Is he this hard on all the QBs?

It sure seems with his language that he's convinced Allen is not what we believe he is.  But maybe he's this hard on everyone.

He isn't just an analytics guy the way he is breaking down plays.  a typical analytics guy is only looking at stats/numbers....

At the end of the day - I really don't care what the opinion is of these folks.  If Allen is getting wins - and improving, then he is what I want him to be.  If he's not getting wins but still improving I'll also be happy....  Regardless of these op-ed pieces.

Edited by MTBill

On 9/23/2018 at 3:08 PM, MAJBobby said:

I am sure even on the good throws he will say it came ou late. Look here mor touch needed. Blah blah blah

You know I dont even have a problem with it.....as long as he isnt shining up some other rookie qb and how well THEY are doing as opposed to our supposidly horrible Josh Allen.

Im not really seeing that....I am seeing him focus on Josh.....which is actually a little unhealthy