Anyone ever go through a divorce with a child?

Royale with Cheese

23 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Next year We are going on 25.

And you have probably won about a single digit number of disagreements during that time. P.S.- I told my bride many times that I want to be cremated after my death..Catholic Mass at St.Gabriel's and then my ashes spread around Pensacola Beach,Fla.Guess what???? I'm going to be buried at St. Adalbert's in Lancaster...with her laying next to me one day.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

And you have probably won about a single digit number of disagreements during that time. P.S.- I told my bride many times that I want to be cremated after my death..Catholic Mass at St.Gabriel's and then my ashes spread around Pensacola Beach,Fla.Guess what???? I'm going to be buried at St. Adalbert's in Lancaster...with her laying next to me one day.

Keep living, and avoid the contention. ?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Too funny!