WR Jordan Matthews Returns to the Eagles - Takes a Playful Shot at the Buffalo Area

26CornerBlitz

He probably dropped the condom.

only boring people get bored.  Buffalo probably was boring for him because he sucked.  I can’t believe some people thought this clown could be a replacement for Sammy.  What a tool he is.

that said, the players are suck in Orchard Park so it’s not quite the same as a lot of cities.  But bottom line, that trade was awful.  Jordan Matthews.  This regime sucks at offensive personnel. 

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to WR Jordan Matthews Returns to the Eagles - Takes a Playful Shot at the Buffalo Area
1 hour ago, teef said:

am i the only one who doesn't have that much trouble finding things to in wny?  to be fair though, i'm not a club guy.

Yeah if you can not find something to do in Buffalo you will not find something to do in the other 80% of the U.S. that is smaller population.

These media hound players will never be happy unless they are in major markets.

yes there is more to do in CA then smaller rural areas cities etc etc.....but there is plenty to do all over. Movies are the same. Touring concerts are the same. Parks similar etc etc.... These complainers are just weak asses. 

I just went to a concert in South Chicago Tinley Park and live 2.5 hours West of it. A group from N Chicago  Wrigleyville area was sitting with me and they complained it was too far for them to drive. 

Edited by cba fan

...so how did this guy miraculously recover already from a "significant hamstring injury?........interesting...........

Patriots released WR Jordan Matthews with an injury settlement.

Matthews was reportedly dealing with a "significant" hamstring injury when he landed on injured reserve on August 1. He will now be free to sign elsewhere once/if he gets healthy. Injuries have completely derailed the former No. 42 overall pick's once-promising career.
Aug 7 - 5:42 PM

7 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

Good fit, but I'm surprised we didn't reach out or that the Pats didn't go back to the well. With Matthews, Gordon, Hogan and Edelman plus Gronk. That's tough to stop.

Gordon, as skilled as he is, is a nut case and hasnt played a NFL down in what, 4 years?  He needs to see the field before he can trulybe evaluated today.

5 hours ago, October 1918 said:

I assume not many guys want to play for the Bills these days, but our pro personnel moves... or lack thereof... leave a lot to be desired.

How do you know Beane isn't trying to get players? What if most calls go like this.......

Brandon Beane: Hey Scott, Brandon Beane here. I'd like to bring your client in for a workout. As you know, we're in real need of a player like you represent. He definitely would be a starter on our club. As you know, we aren't very good yet. Might not win more than a game or two this year but we got this culture thing going on and we're an up and coming team. If your client passes his physical and does well at the workout, we're prepared to offer him a multi year deal with a lot of front end guaranteed money and a large signing bonus.

Scott: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ummmmmmmmmmm NO! Click

Brandon Beane: uhhh uhhhh uhhh hello? Scott are you still there? Hmmmmmm Must have been a bad connection.

Brandon Beane: Hey Drew, Brandon Beane here. I'd like to bring your client in for a ..................................................................

Edited by RobH063

1 hour ago, RobH063 said:

How do you know Beane isn't trying to get players? What if most calls go like this.......

Brandon Beane: Hey Scott, Brandon Beane here. I'd like to bring your client in for a workout. As you know, we're in real need of a player like you represent. He definitely would be a starter on our club. As you know, we aren't very good yet. Might not win more than a game or two this year but we got this culture thing going on and we're an up and coming team. If your client passes his physical and does well at the workout, we're prepared to offer him a multi year deal with a lot of front end guaranteed money and a large signing bonus.

Scott: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ummmmmmmmmmm NO! Click

Brandon Beane: uhhh uhhhh uhhh hello? Scott are you still there? Hmmmmmm Must have been a bad connection.

Brandon Beane: Hey Drew, Brandon Beane here. I'd like to bring your client in for a ..................................................................

Good job. Good effort.