Aaron Williams Tailgating Experience

JÂy RÛßeÒ

1 hour ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

I saw Heitz - near the end dancing around singing “Don’t Stop Believing “

How they going to show our dance party with no music!?  Even with Sicko Mode on, it would still seem AT BEST Interpretive / Experimental Dance...

Was fun having Aaron running around partying, enjoying the best part of the game - the tailgate!  In fact, he was enjoying the best part of the best part - Hammer's Lot, the center of the Bills universe!  ?

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

How they going to show our dance party with no music!?  Even with Sicko Mode on, it would still seem AT BEST Interpretive / Experimental Dance...

Was fun having Aaron running around partying, enjoying the best part of the game - the tailgate!  In fact, he was enjoying the best part of the best part - Hammer's Lot, the center of the Bills universe!  ?

I saw you representing!!  Wish I had been there.  Going to Lambeau in 2 weeks, I forgot, will you be there?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I saw you representing!!  Wish I had been there.  Going to Lambeau in 2 weeks, I forgot, will you be there?

The Turn Up was very real!

And yup, I'll be in GB - from my conversations around the Lot sounds like there will be several TBD'ers there.  I'm assuming there will be some sort of meet up.  Only question is,   does A Williams come with us now to GB as part of the family!? 

During pre production meetings I made sure the video crew knew about the TBDAHOT. When the camera guy arrived the first thing I did was lead him thru the tailgate. First impressions work!

On 9/19/2018 at 7:56 AM, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

I saw Heitz - near the end dancing around singing “Don’t Stop Believing “

That's Dancing?

23 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Nice - hopefully he’ll be there Week 5 as well!!!

Yes he will be. Monday night game also. Scheduled also for Chicago game.

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Hammered a Lot said:

During pre production meetings I made sure the video crew knew about the TBDAHOT. When the camera guy arrived the first thing I did was lead him thru the tailgate. First impressions work!

That's Dancing?

Yes he will be. Monday night game also. Scheduled also for Chicago game.

Thank you Hammer..thats great! Was awesome seeing so many of our folks on there...

Not for nuthing, I always assumed you or your family owned the property there pre-stadium. Nice to learn a little history !

Edited by plenzmd1

On 9/20/2018 at 10:14 AM, Heitz said:

THAT'S IT - dance off next year Hammer!  I'm taking the title... ?

Better off taking dance lessons.... you have a title now, and it’s “non-dancing SOB” hahahaha 

Speaking of which- Heitz, did you get the video I send you of AW in there mixing it up with you guys?