Would you draft Oliver or Bosa?

Skins Malone

7 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ve read 11/3 vs. Nebraska is what they think but you’d know better. Does that sound right?

Nov 3 was my guess because it gives him the bye week. It could be sooner. A couple players thought they didn’t think it was that serious but urban said he’s still getting tested. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Depends on what you can get for that 1st pick in terms of trading back (and how far you trade back).  If you don't get a good offer then I'd go with Bosa (I don't trust drafting DT's that high with Oliver).  Greg Little would be somebody I would target if we move back a few spots. 

• Like (+1) 1

Think we're stuck with Star for two more years after this one, unless we're able to trade him (unlikely). He has an out in his contract in 2021 where the dead cap hit isn't crazy. Can't see us taking another one technique guy.

Bosa would be nice, but I'd seriously look at the Oregon QB if we're picking first and there's any doubt about Josh.   

41 minutes ago, Finkle Is Einhorn said:

I would put Joey Bosa third best pass rusher in the league behind Kahlil Mack and Von Miller.  Joey Bosa is adamant that his younger brother Nick Bosa is better and further along than he was....I think Nick Bosa is and should be the consensus number one pick now and at draft time.

Yep - can’t pass that up. Ridiculous if we do.