Would you draft Oliver or Bosa?

Skins Malone

Just for conversation....

Just assuming the Bill's get the first pick..which we certainly maynot..and your the GM would you draft Bosa or Oliver?

I dont watch alot of college so my expertise is limited to highlights...which means I have no clue...but Bosa obviously is a prolific pass rusher...but Oliver to me seems like more of an overall disruptive force.

Who would you guys rather have on the Bills?  

1 minute ago, wppete said:

I would draft Bosa. He is a stud. Better than his brother. 

Assuming Williams retires.  Would that change wanting a DE over a DT?

1 minute ago, BoldBully said:

Trade back with Oakland for there 2 first rounders and draft O-line and WR

I hear ya.  I'm all for that possibility as well.  Was just curious if we did stay there who would Bill's fans want between the two..just for fun.

1 minute ago, McBean said:

Trade back 100%.

We have too many holes.

We have 10 picks and almost 100m in cap space. If any QBs surprise and stand out in this class, I'm actually all for trading down b/c you can get a bounty, but not for that reason. 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If this team gets the first pick in the draft and doesnt trade back, I will be sick.

Ding ding ding!  It might be the deepest defensive line draft in NFL history.  We have too many holes and if a deal is there which there likely will be, you trade back and get more picks.  I would rather have a top ten pick, a first in 2020 and additional picks in 2019 than either of those two. 

Trading back doesn't always warrant success... Look how well it for the Browns when the Falcons moved up for Julio Jones (for Phil Taylor and crap), Bills for Watkins (Justin Gilbert and Cameron Erving), and Titans for Jack Conklin (Corey Coleman). 

So many of us have said how unfortunate it's been that we've been in the 7-9 range and blocked from taking an elite prospect in the past, and if we are this bad, what more would change our fortune than a top 5 pick? 

Ed Oliver looks like the next Aaron Donald to me. He would be my pick, but time will tell how things are looking. Last offseason was long enough, and this upcoming one will drag along worse. 

• Like (+1) 5

Trading back #1OP with one of the least talented rosters is foolish imo. Need premier talent and best way to do it is to pick it. Trading down isn’t the always the best way to build way, hell look all the talent Browns missed by trading back over the years

• Like (+1) 1