A retirement avalanche in the NFL.

25 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

In the next 3 years I think we will be looking at a league without Ben, Brees, Brady, or Rodgers.  Staffords and Ryans will be worth their weight in gold.  Wars will be fought over Newton.  The forward pass may become a thing of the past.

You're forgetting Fitzpatrick, ej Manuel and the gunslingers biding their time.

31 minutes ago, youngjebrey said:

Eli Manning hangs it up after this year 

Brady sticks around for 1 more

I am right there with you. Dude has won a ton. Doesn't need more.  Leads a queit life and will be good to ride off while the ride is smooth

37 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Brady will retire at the two minute warning of the AFC title game after getting his ass handed to him by Jax. And he’s gonna go out in a blaze of petulant two year old temper tantrum glory!

Gisele will run out on the field in some hot outfit,  take Tommy boy in her arms and drag him off the field forever.  Based on a true story.

5 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Gisele will run out on the field in some hot outfit,  take Tommy boy in her arms and drag him off the field forever.  Based on a true story.

But not before she gets in Edelman's grill and rips him a new one for having had the temerity to drop one of Tommy's passes during the game. 

25 minutes ago, Bruce_Stools said:

Gilmore “retired” on a bunch of plays when he was a Bill!!

He did so with the Pats too.

Nothing better than seeing him get beat and then stop and look back with the WTF arms up look.

Edited by The Wiz

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

In the next 3 years I think we will be looking at a league without Ben, Brees, Brady, or Rodgers.  Staffords and Ryans will be worth their weight in gold.  Wars will be fought over Newton.  The forward pass may become a thing of the past.

Rules are in favor of the offense/qb- until a change happens, we will continue to see a passing league. The young QB’s will fill the void. 

My sleeper is Gronk. I know he's only 30 next year, but he's taken a lifetime of hits and has already won Super Bowls. Plus, i think he's always just wanted to party full-time and accidentally fell backwards into a dynasty. Once that pressure's gone, he can finally fulfill his lifetime dream — endless spring break.