Report: “LeSean McCoy accused of abusing son, using him to help cover up home invasion”

Alphadawg7

16 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I know a guy.

I heard he made out with a girl in high school and tried to clumsily get her clothes off.....

That bastard

25 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Just as likely as they are seeking a payday from a civil suit 

Hard to believe but understand your point

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is there an imogi for a DUMPSTER FIRE?

Is there an emoji for not reading more than 2 paragraphs into a story? The police haven’t filed charges, the NFL isn’t going to suspend him. The only legal matter is their child custody hearing. Until McCoy is charged with a crime, or evidence to back it up, back off the ledge. 

Edited by benderbender

This reminds me of the Zach smith/Courtney smith public mudslinging back and forth with their families in the columbus media all summer. Makes you want to take a shower. No one needs to know about nasty custody battles just because they are in the public eye. But it’s always out there for the consumption and judgment. I hope he didn’t hit his kid but it’s for the police to determine not the twitter judge and jury. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

This reminds me of the Zach smith/Courtney smith public mudslinging back and forth with their families in the columbus media all summer. Makes you want to take a shower. No one needs to know about nasty custody battles just because they are in the public eye. But it’s always out there for the consumption and judgment. I hope he didn’t hit his kid but it’s for the police to determine not the twitter judge and jury. 

Hitting a kid as punishment isn't illegal.

Corporal punishment is legal in all 50 states as long as it does not cause injury and is reasonable.

That means the judge decides.

(I'm not defending or judging him or anybody, just saying that it's not always illegal)

3 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I am not missing anything, it brings serious doubt now to her credibility. She was either lying then or lying now, either way, you cant really trust her statement on its merits without any evidence.

She said she was lying then so she could get a better custody arrangement.  Check out what she was saying about him before he started paying child support....

3 hours ago, GG said:

She's not recanting.  She stated that she never wrote that IG post in the first place, but gave access to her account to Shady's friend who posted it.

She is recanting the supportive statement that McCoy's friend wrote for her on her own Instagram account.....So basically she's saying McCoy convinced her to let his friend craft a supportive statement of McCoy and attribute it to her on her account.  You are technically correct in saying you can't recant a statement that someone coerced you into allowing another person to write as though it was your own words.  

"The filing also says McCoy convinced Maisonet to praise his character by saying he'd hand over custody of their son and allow her to enroll him in school in Miami. Maisonet said she did not write a post praising McCoy that was sent from her Instagram page following the accusations but instead allowed McCoy's friend access to the account.

"I regret ever agreeing to help LeSean McCoy in this case ... I feel like I am sending our son to a monster every two weeks," Maisonet said in the documents."

Edited by Mr. WEO

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Funny because 3 months ago she said that Lesean was a great father and would never hurt their son...

sounds like she is flipping stories

She is now claiming he promised if she let his friend access her account and write that post, he would drop his child custody case.

She says she now regrets going along with that.

OTOH, it wouldn't be the first case child abuse claims were made during a child custody case that might or might not be justified

4 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

Pretty sure this is the last season Shady is with the Bills

Probably but more to do with the fact that he's gonna be on the shady side of 30

5 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Don’t umm me

i would never stick up for a child’s abuser. NEVER. But there is not factual evidence Shady does 

BECAUSE ITS A FELONY TO HIDE CHILD ABUSE. She is required by law to report it.

she never said anything about shady abusing their kid while together. So she either held her tongue and that’s not right either or it didn’t happen

because if my child was beat I’d report it... if I saw another child get beat I’d report it

if he’s guilty , rot in hell.. but I will wait till he’s convicted

You must''ve been a lot of fun around the water cooler during the OJ trial.

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

You must''ve been a lot of fun around the water cooler during the OJ trial.

If you want to talk about the OJ trial they are completely different 

im not a judge and I don’t convict people but there was a lot evidence against OJ in his trial

the prosecution botched that case

6 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

The part that concerns me, aside from all of these people being terrible parents, is what does she really have to gain from saying all this now?  

Regardless of the situation she gets child support amounting to 153k a year.  In this situation she stands to lose the kid altogether.  Not a lot of people are lying to lose 100 thousand dollars or their kid.   What does she have to gain by saying this?

More than 153k a year. Oooo and that isnt going away with going after more. 

So for Months she allows her son to get abused. During Criminal Investigation her account vouched for him. 

Now during a Civil Lawsuit she changes her story. Interesting. Costs alot to live in South Beach 

And this isnt the first time these two have had a puplic spat. In 2013 happened again but she then accused Shady of giving her herpes 

she shows class 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspin.com/5979293/lesean-mccoy-sics-twitter-army-on-his-broke-worthless-babymama-after-she-accuses-him-of-being-a-deadbeat-dad/amp

Maybe some of you who accept her story without question have never seen a custody battle first hand before. I've seen two very close male friends go through it. If the kid fell off his bike and got a scratch on his knee while with dad, as soon as the mother picked them up and brought them home, they'd call child protective services to accuse the dad of abuse. It happens all the time. They either want to get back at the other parent or think it will help their case in the custody battle. They will take innocent pictures off of Facebook and bring them into court to try and accuse the person of being an alcoholic or abuser, when its the furthest thing from the truth, and in one of the cases, it was the exact opposite. It can get very ugly. And I'm not saying this is just women...lots of men behave just as bad (maybe just in different ways/tactics). All I'm saying is...

Of course, none of us from our perspective can know who is telling the truth in this situation, we are all just speculating based on the information that we have, but it is a very bad road we're heading down when we start to accept allegations as facts or judge someone without evidence.