Report: “LeSean McCoy accused of abusing son, using him to help cover up home invasion”

Alphadawg7

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Does it how??  Because NOW it is a concern about her son being beaten that she waits until the CIVIL SUIT. 

I mean yeah indure the beatings son. I wont file criminal charges have to wait for a payday. 

they are both gold diggers and out for the $$$$$$

Beating your kid is bad.  Allowing him to be beaten so you can collect a paycheck?  Damn.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Didn’t see this posted, but seems the mother of his son believes him to be a child abuser and claims McCoy using his son as leverage with her in home invasion case.  

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2796432-lesean-mccoy-accused-of-abusing-son-using-him-to-help-cover-up-home-invasion

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Funny because 3 months ago she said that Lesean was a great father and would never hurt their son...

sounds like she is flipping stories

And the answer is.... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$hady.

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Does it how??  Because NOW it is a concern about her son being beaten that she waits until the CIVIL SUIT. 

I mean yeah endure the beatings son. I wont file criminal charges have to wait for a payday.   And dont worry I will KEEP sending you to your dads to get beaten. 

they are both gold diggers and out for the $$$$$$

I'm still skeptical of the accusations. But I'm with the other poster. The mother of his child calling BS on the child abuse was a huge thing that led me to believe shady was innocent. I think that still may be the case that he is innocent, but having 2 people saying it is a lot more powerful than just one person saying it. 

Either way, it looks stories by both girls have a lot of red flags in them

1 minute ago, DanInUticaTampa said:

I'm still skeptical of the accusations. But I'm with the other poster. The mother of his child calling BS on the child abuse was a huge thing that led me to believe shady was innocent. I think that still may be the case that he is innocent, but having 2 people saying it is a lot more powerful than just one person saying it. 

Either way, it looks stories by both girls have a lot of red flags in them

And she is on her Instagram saying Police wont do anything because os who he is. 

So tell me ONE Miami Police that would NOT persure charges against Buffalo Bills Shady McCoy. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Don’t umm me

i would never stick up for a child’s abuser. NEVER. But there is not factual evidence Shady does 

BECAUSE ITS A FELONY TO HIDE CHILD ABUSE. She is required by law to report it.

she never said anything about shady abusing their kid while together. So she either held her tongue and that’s not right either or it didn’t happen

because if my child was beat I’d report it... if I saw another child get beat I’d report it

if he’s guilty , rot in hell.. but I will wait till he’s convicted

I was ummming because she's saying he bribed her to say good things.

So, OBVIOUSLY her tune changed. 

Genius.

What a shame. Whether any of the accusations are true or they are all false, no one cares one bit about that child. Poor little 6 year old is the one being damaged. Either Mother allowed the child to continue to go to his father who beats him or Mother looking for a payday by using the child to get what she wants. That child will be scarred for life now because it all has to play out in the media. All anyone cares about is the football player and whether McCoy is going to play or get suspended. Or will he continue to be a Buffalo Bill after all this. Others care about seeing him get arrested and having to make a big payout to these women. Meanwhile there's a 6 year old boy that no one cares about. A real shame that this is what society has turned into.

• Like (+1) 1

The picture that got posted looked like the kid fell and hit his chin. Having 4 boys, I've seen that injury before. Typically from running while looking behind you and falling. Lots of tears, big scrape, maybe some blood and then they're back at it.

If that injury was truly from abuse, charges should be pressed against her and McCoy.

Don’t umm me

i would never stick up for a child’s abuser. NEVER. But there is not factual evidence Shady does 

BECAUSE ITS A FELONY TO HIDE CHILD ABUSE. She is required by law to report it.

she never said anything about shady abusing their kid while together. So she either held her tongue and that’s not right either or it didn’t happen

because if my child was beat I’d report it... if I saw another child get beat I’d report it

if he’s guilty , rot in hell.. but I will wait till he’s convicted

Have to agree.

2 hours ago, COTC said:

Reputation of this team is in the gutters.

We need leadership to change the course. 

I know a guy.

8 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

They should just cut him.  At this point, who care about dead cap.  Now we have 2 accusers, most likely he did something

I heard he made out with a girl in high school and tried to clumsily get her clothes off.....

The part that concerns me, aside from all of these people being terrible parents, is what does she really have to gain from saying all this now?  

Regardless of the situation she gets child support amounting to 153k a year.  In this situation she stands to lose the kid altogether.  Not a lot of people are lying to lose 100 thousand dollars or their kid.   What does she have to gain by saying this?