Alphadawg7

Report: “LeSean McCoy accused of abusing son, using him to help cover up home invasion”

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

The previous off-field stuff mentioned to slight him were laughable.  The Philly incident looked bad...and then on investigation proved to be nothing for him.  If there is evidence he beat his kid or women, by all means, produce it and then punish him. 

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Vile and disgusting acts ? Just what are these acts you reference and where is the evidence they were committed ?  

lol, right on cue.  Poor little LeSean is always just a sweet innocent victim of circumstance.  Well,  as long as he can hold a ball and run fast in a Bills jersey anyway, right.  Thanks for proving my point boys.  :lol:

Just now, KDS73 said:

lol, right on cue.  Poor little LeSean is always just a sweet innocent victim of circumstance.  Well,  as long as he can hold a ball and run fast in a Bills jersey anyway, right.  Thanks for proving my point boys.  :lol:

I’m not sure what you are referencing here, but it doesn’t answer my question. Just what are these acts you refer to , and what were the legal ramifications ? Was McCoy suspended by the NFL for them ? I’m not familiar with anything that may have occurred during his time in PHL. Please list them in Cliffs notes version. 

11 minutes ago, KDS73 said:

So in other words....you're just taking ****.  If there was any evidence he arranged the ex-girlfriend beating he'd have been charged.

55 minutes ago, Doc said:

The previous off-field stuff mentioned to slight him were laughable.  The Philly incident looked bad...and then on investigation proved to be nothing for him.  If there is evidence he beat his kid or women, by all means, produce it and then punish him. 

Yup.  I especially love the mindset that a bunch of drunk cops in the VIP lounge at 2 am in the strip club are any less belligerent and entitled than a bunch drunk guys who are part of some athlete's posse.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, KDS73 said:

Don’t worry, I’ll wait for the reply..... ( crickets) .......

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I’m not sure what you are referencing here, but it doesn’t answer my question. Just what are these acts you refer to , and what were the legal ramifications ? Was McCoy suspended by the NFL for them ? I’m not familiar with anything that may have occurred during his time in PHL. Please list them in Cliffs notes version. 

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

So in other words....you're just taking ****.  If there was any evidence he arranged the ex-girlfriend beating he'd have been charged.

Three+Wise+Monkeys+Hear+No+Evil+See+No+E

1 hour ago, KDS73 said:

Again, what are these vile acts committed by McCoy, and how was he punished for them. Chimp memes don’t mean a thing. What happened in Philly ? 

On 9/18/2018 at 5:09 PM, MAJBobby said:

Now on a side note how is that Culture and DNA doing. 

Shady and his off field stuff

A retirement at halftime

Richie going looney

Zay having to be talked off the ledge. 

Make it feel so much better we purged those real off field issues

Sammy

Woods

Darby

doesnt it. 

And the video game tournament killing. All the pics of the killer I saw in the media you saw him with the Bills logo wall in the background.

And IDK if it's old news, but I only read recently that McVeigh lost it and felt pushed over the edge probably after the 3rd Bills Superbowl defeat!

Seriously, all those stories in a few months! I've never seen this on any other team in any sport whatsoever. And the year is far from over!

But as for THIS one, to me McCoy is innocent til proven guilty. He sure should pick his women better though, whatever what follows!

On 9/22/2018 at 4:56 PM, KDS73 said:

I sense virtue being signaled.

On 9/22/2018 at 6:47 PM, Binghamton Beast said:

Mike Tyson is McCoy’s attorney?

....prolly chewin' his client's ear off................

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Loffredo is weak and stupid..

Any month now...