Jump to content
Alphadawg7

Report: “LeSean McCoy accused of abusing son, using him to help cover up home invasion”

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, PeterDude said:

 

Women try to manipulate situations, that's how they evolved.

 

 

Wow that is some grade A hater talk there.

 

He'd actually been one of my favorite Bills since he joined the team.  But the crap that went down with the police officers in Philly, the "stretching" during the anthem (I actually supported the kneelers, by the way), the home invasion, accusations of animal abuse and now a second child abuse allegation.

 

Come on.  Take off the blinders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

 

She continues to grasp for that money

 

This is the mother of his son not the former girlfriend who sued him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

 

This is the mother of his son not the former girlfriend who sued him.

 

Another Goldigger. 

 

What did she say three months ago????

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

 

This is the mother of his son not the former girlfriend who sued him.

 

Hard to keep track. Life's so much simpler if you limit your wick-dipping to one woman, two at the most.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gugny said:

 

He'd actually been one of my favorite Bills since he joined the team.  But the crap that went down with the police officers in Philly, the "stretching" during the anthem (I actually supported the kneelers, by the way), the home invasion, accusations of animal abuse and now a second child abuse allegation.

 

Come on.  Take off the blinders.

 

Take off the blinders to accusations from a gold digger?  I'm not saying he's a saint or anything, but your take on him has a crusader feel to it IMO.  Also, the off duty cops started that crap in Philly.  I did not see the stretching during the anthem, but meh.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boca BIlls said:

Blah blah blah crazy bitches be crazy.

.....until we find out McCoy actually did all this....?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

He'd actually been one of my favorite Bills since he joined the team.  But the crap that went down with the police officers in Philly, the "stretching" during the anthem (I actually supported the kneelers, by the way), the home invasion, accusations of animal abuse and now a second child abuse allegation.

 

Come on.  Take off the blinders.

 

 

Not stretching. Ooo no 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....all replies will be kept confidential.................

Until Dunkirk Don (or whatever his insider persona is this week) starts flapping his gums.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

.....until we find out McCoy actually did all this....?

 

Actually, that's the perfect quote.  UNTIL we have hard evidence he did it, I'm not going to condemn the man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now on a side note how is that Culture and DNA doing. 

 

Shady and his off field stuff

A retirement at halftime

Richie going looney

Zay having to be talked off the ledge. 

 

Make it feel so much better we purged those real off field issues

 

Sammy

Woods

Darby

 

doesnt it. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

 

Hard to keep track. Life's so much simpler if you limit your wick-dipping to one woman, two at the most.

 

'When the weather's hot and sticky, that's no time to dunk your wickie.

When the frost is on the pumpkin, that's the time for wickie dunkin'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

'When the weather's hot and sticky, that's no time to dunk your wickie.

When the frost is on the pumpkin, that's the time for wickie dunkin'.

 

Confucius say?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just because she's a gold-digger, doesn't mean he's not a scum bag.

People tend to hook up with those who are like them.

It's a rebuilding decade. Time to trade him for a conditional seventh in 2020.

Edited by unbillievable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

 

Confucius say?

 

Not sure of the origin, but it was a popular rhyme at Mills Hall, University of Guelph, mid 70s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

 

Seems legit. The golddigger whackjob has been a font of truth since she began home invasion story.

 

You clearly didn’t read the article.  It’s not the girl who was the victim in the robbery, it’s the girl that was married to shady and have a son together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

 

Another Goldigger. 

 

What did she say three months ago????

 

 

 

Clear many aren’t actually reading the article and commenting on story or thread title.  She said she didn’t post it, she gave access to Shady friend to write and post it as part of a deal to get custody of their son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

 

 

Not stretching. Ooo no 

 

If he had any balls, he wouldn't have "protested" by pretending to stretch.  My only purpose in adding it to the list is that it's just indicative of poor character ... like beating someone up over a bottle of champagne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Not sure of the origin, but it was a popular rhyme at Mills Hall, University of Guelph, mid 70s.

 

Go Gryphons!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

 

Hard to keep track. Life's so much simpler if you limit your wick-dipping to one woman, two at the most.

 

 

 

...LMAO..."The Real Nags of HotLanta"......catch one or SOMETHING.............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

 

You clearly didn’t read the article.  It’s not the girl who was the victim in the robbery, it’s the girl that was married to shady and have a son together.

 

And said Shady is a good father three months ago. 

 

So Goldigger Wackjob still applies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

 

Clear many aren’t actually reading the article and commenting on story or thread title.  She said she didn’t post it, she gave access to Shady friend to write and post it as part of a deal to get custody of their son.

 

He's calling Both women gold-diggers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×