Report: “LeSean McCoy accused of abusing son, using him to help cover up home invasion”

Alphadawg7

Now on a side note how is that Culture and DNA doing. 

Shady and his off field stuff

A retirement at halftime

Richie going looney

Zay having to be talked off the ledge. 

Make it feel so much better we purged those real off field issues

Sammy

Woods

Darby

doesnt it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Hard to keep track. Life's so much simpler if you limit your wick-dipping to one woman, two at the most.

'When the weather's hot and sticky, that's no time to dunk your wickie.

When the frost is on the pumpkin, that's the time for wickie dunkin'.

51 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Seems legit. The golddigger whackjob has been a font of truth since she began home invasion story.

You clearly didn’t read the article.  It’s not the girl who was the victim in the robbery, it’s the girl that was married to shady and have a son together.

22 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Another Goldigger. 

What did she say three months ago????

Clear many aren’t actually reading the article and commenting on story or thread title.  She said she didn’t post it, she gave access to Shady friend to write and post it as part of a deal to get custody of their son.

19 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Not stretching. Ooo no 

If he had any balls, he wouldn't have "protested" by pretending to stretch.  My only purpose in adding it to the list is that it's just indicative of poor character ... like beating someone up over a bottle of champagne.

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

You clearly didn’t read the article.  It’s not the girl who was the victim in the robbery, it’s the girl that was married to shady and have a son together.

And said Shady is a good father three months ago. 

So Goldigger Wackjob still applies 

....who...

!@#$ing...

...cares...

Let the dude play football. Let the courts do their job. And when it's found he is actually guilty let's chat.  When it's found she liked, make an example of her and castrate her. We don't need more of her.

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Clear many aren’t actually reading the article and commenting on story or thread title.  She said she didn’t post it, she gave access to Shady friend to write and post it as part of a deal to get custody of their son.

Yeah can say alot of stuff cant they. 

Notice apparantly this abuse has been going on all this time Where are the charges??  Why now?? Why in a CIVIL suit??  

South Beach Living is expensive 

this is the same lady posting her credit score on her Instagram. 

Edited by MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, fridge said:

I used McCoy's ex's statement to help shape my opinion that McCoy was likely innocent.  This changes things.

Does it how??  Because NOW it is a concern about her son being beaten that she waits until the CIVIL SUIT. 

I mean yeah endure the beatings son. I wont file criminal charges have to wait for a payday.   And dont worry I will KEEP sending you to your dads to get beaten. 

they are both gold diggers and out for the $$$$$$

Edited by MAJBobby