Report: “LeSean McCoy accused of abusing son, using him to help cover up home invasion”

Alphadawg7

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

I know the one from Delicia's friend was taken down, I do not know if the one saying McCoy didnt abuse his kid from the momma was or not

Oh sorry I never got to see the post your talking about. My apologies I thought you guys were talking about the original. 

7 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

If you don't think that if this was a backup player he would have been cut already, you're in fantasy land. 

Edit - This is not just a shot at the Bills, Its the entire NFL. IF you are a top level player, you have a longer leash. 

I’m afraid it goes higher than that my friend.

This should be a shot at society in general.  Even if, as you say, a lesser quality player was accused, he does not have the right to be innocent until proven guilty anymore.   Not just a problem with football.

Just a big problem and a mob mentality.

If you don’t agree with being innocent until proven guilty, I’m willing to listen to your reasoning, but chances are, you’d be wrong.

This fantasy land that you speak of, is called America.

• Like (+1) 1

McCoy is a thug scum bag and everyone here knows it.  Because he's on the Bills' roster, few want to see it/admit it.

He's a piece of garbage and I've thought from day one that every accusation against him has been accurate/truthful.

57 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

sounds like she is flipping stories

Women try to manipulate situations, that's how they evolved.

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

McCoy is a thug scum bag and everyone here knows it.  Because he's on the Bills' roster, few want to see it/admit it.

He's a piece of garbage and I've thought from day one that every accusation against him has been accurate/truthful.

Wow that is some grade A hater talk there.

Edited by PeterDude
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Didn’t see this posted, but seems the mother of his son believes him to be a child abuser and claims McCoy using his son as leverage with her in home invasion case.  

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2796432-lesean-mccoy-accused-of-abusing-son-using-him-to-help-cover-up-home-invasion

She continues to grasp for that money

Gold Diggers. 

1 minute ago, PeterDude said:

Women try to manipulate situations, that's how they evolved.

Wow that is some grade A hater talk there.

He'd actually been one of my favorite Bills since he joined the team.  But the crap that went down with the police officers in Philly, the "stretching" during the anthem (I actually supported the kneelers, by the way), the home invasion, accusations of animal abuse and now a second child abuse allegation.

Come on.  Take off the blinders.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

He'd actually been one of my favorite Bills since he joined the team.  But the crap that went down with the police officers in Philly, the "stretching" during the anthem (I actually supported the kneelers, by the way), the home invasion, accusations of animal abuse and now a second child abuse allegation.

Take off the blinders to accusations from a gold digger?  I'm not saying he's a saint or anything, but your take on him has a crusader feel to it IMO.  Also, the off duty cops started that crap in Philly.  I did not see the stretching during the anthem, but meh.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Not stretching. Ooo no