New York Daily News mocks the Bills & claims McDermott is a racist.

Captain Murica

18 hours ago, K-9 said:

My emphasis is on the comparison between Hue Jackson and Sean McDermott. 

I get that, but was pointing out how Mayfield & Peterman are completely different players so your analogy doesn't hold water IMO. I do though agree with your main point that there's absolutely no proof that McDermott based the decision on race. He just has Peterman delusion syndrome. He made the same mistake again this year in starting him over Allen.

This reminds me of when Chip Kelly got called racist for trading Lesean McCoy. 

The funny part about that trade is that he replaced McCoy with Murray (another black RB) and got a black player (Darby) in return. Meanwhile Doug Whaley traded a white player (Kiko Alonso) for a black player and replaced Alonso with a black LB.

Whaley had a history of having very few white players on the team. I think he had only 9 white players on the team at that point. The media didn't call Whaley racist against white players though. No it was Kelly who had a team full of black players who got called racist. 

The media is generally far left. Those same reporters who like to call every white person racist are the same ones who have been caught having a history of making anti-white tweets. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

Wasn't he one of the guys that was rumored to allow Peterman to get killed as a protest?

Yes, that was known.  Eric wood was exposed as a poor leader for this, Cordy Glenn the bad influence, Dion Dawkins the impressionable misfit, and Ritchie Incognito just doing his damn job we're the reasons our line sucked.  The only stable one, per my understanding is Vlad Ducasse. But, he's not that good though he is dependable to give effort and not bull ****

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Few weeks? He just pulled him near the end of the 2nd Qtr!

TT has a concussion. I’m not sure Hue would have the balls to make the change if not for the injury. Mayfield intentionally was given no 1st team reps all summer. 

Edited by YoloinOhio