New York Daily News mocks the Bills & claims McDermott is a racist.

Captain Murica

1 hour ago, Peter said:

I don't think McCoach is a racist, but we all heard the rumors about how the team viewed the benching of TT last year.  In fact, there even were rumors that certain members of the offensive line purposely did not (how shall we say) put forth their best effort when Peterman played.

And those guys are gone now.

1 hour ago, metzelaars_lives said:

Oh FFS.

Oh FFS #2.

Do you have no idea that this just keeps a narrative alive that racism is an issue?  People will read this ****, especially the down state morons who slurp their paper straws gobbling down bio free whole range Thai chi latte mocha lameo.  There will be nothing to investigate this piece by those who simply want to cry foul. There will be no second thought to those who want it to fit their agenda and prerogative.  This will be the downstate Elites who really need to be thrown away believing that Upstate is just a bunch of inbred Hicks with a coach from the south.

This journalism is entirely bull ****, it is damaging to society, and the author knows that only one thing two continue to divide and castigate those who he doesn't like as bigots, racists and other pathetic beings that become ironic because he is among the worst of all of those.  This is a hit piece in a continuous theme to drop loads on middle America.  

To not be outraged that this is part of a political agenda is Grand proof that you do not understand the concept of the problem. 

I'll hope you get it one day, because this is dangerous and it is continuing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Do you have no idea that this just keeps a narrative alive that racism is an issue?  People will read this ****, especially the down state morons who slurp their paper straws gobbling down bio free whole range Thai chi latte mocha lameo.  There will be nothing to investigate this piece by those who simply want to cry foul. There will be no second thought to those who want it to fit their agenda and prerogative.  This will be the downstate Elites who really need to be thrown away believing that Upstate is just a bunch of inbred Hicks with a coach from the south.

This journalism is entirely bull ****, it is damaging to society, and the author knows that only one thing two continue to divide and castigate those who he doesn't like as bigots, racists and other pathetic beings that become ironic because he is among the worst of all of those.  This is a hit piece in a continuous theme to drop loads on middle America.  

To not be outraged that this is part of a political agenda is Grand proof that you do not understand the concept of the problem. 

I'll hope you get it one day, because this is dangerous and it is continuing.

?  My first "Oh FFS" was directed at the article.  And "downstate elites" hahahahahahahahahahahah!!  Hmm, who is a "downstate elite...???"

Also, it really sounds by the tone of your response that you may be... triggered?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

2 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

Back then, I wrote about how the whole thing was about race, because it was, since McDermott benched the capable black quarterback for the terrible young white one”

It could've been that, ORRRRRRRRRR, it could've been that Tyrod threw for 56 yards and 0 touchdowns the week before and looked absolutely horrendous while nate Peterman came in late in the 4th and lead the team down field for what would be the bills only touchdown. But Ya know, racism. Cuz outside of Tyrod, he was the only black player on the team last year. Plus, Leslie Frazier is a white guy that McDermott chose if you all didn't know. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

“Last season, Bills head coach Sean McDermott decided that his 5-4 team needed to shake things up. The Bills were in playoff contention, and although the team had one of the worst defensive units in the league and was ranked 23rd in net total yards at the time, McDermott chose to bench then starting quarterback Tyrod Taylor for their late fifth-round pick Nathan Peterman.

Back then, I wrote about how the whole thing was about race, because it was, since McDermott benched the capable black quarterback for the terrible young white one”

Most of us know the real reason why that was done. Even some of our fellow members have enlightened us that Dennison was the main reason behind Tyrod’s benching. But, this is just a horrible take. 

Were it up to the NY Daily News, Cynthia Nixon would run the team. Shouldn't they be outraged at the Jests trading Teddy Bridgewater for that paleface Darnold?

3 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

“Last season, Bills head coach Sean McDermott decided that his 5-4 team needed to shake things up. The Bills were in playoff contention, and although the team had one of the worst defensive units in the league and was ranked 23rd in net total yards at the time, McDermott chose to bench then starting quarterback Tyrod Taylor for their late fifth-round pick Nathan Peterman.

Most of us know the real reason why that was done. Even some of our fellow members have enlightened us that Dennison was the main reason behind Tyrod’s benching. But, this is just a horrible take. 

Garbage like this accomplishes nothing but increase MAGA support.

4 hours ago, THE SLAMMER said:

The Bills do have a divided locker room for trading Tyrod.

Does mean he is a racist.

Seriously?  Tyrod is a limited QB.    McDermott made a mistake with Peterman (twice), but he was taking a shot to improve the team.   

What about the 70%+ of the team that is black.  McD is biased against all of them?

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

It’s a sad society that we live in.  One that someone gets paid to write such garbage.  Kicking the a man while he’s down and then plays the racism card.  He should be suspended and taken to court for such nonsense.  

Forget that, shouldn't he be instead take out back and shot??

10 hours ago, Reks Ryan said:

Seriously?  Tyrod is a limited QB.    McDermott made a mistake with Peterman (twice), but he was taking a shot to improve the team.   

What about the 70%+ of the team that is black.  McD is biased against all of them?

I am sorry, should say Doesn't mean he is a racist....me bad

Edited by THE SLAMMER

15 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There is real racism in the world. But this is not an example. All this does is make real racism harder to call out.

I’ve seen worse QBs here than EJ Manuel and Tyrod Taylor, and we’ve had worse GMs bringing in no talent whatsoever...but those 3 men were def treated like they were the worst. I guarantee I’ll get flamed for it, but I saw what I saw and heard what I heard. I watched EJ Manuel march 90+ yards on a game winning drive in his 2nd game and throw a winning TD...and be called worse than Trent Edwards and Kelly Holcomb. People didn’t hate on Losman as hard as Taylor. 

If it isn’t racism, then idk how to explain why Whaley, who brought in more talent than any GM since Polian, getting flamed harder than Marc Levy’s tenure that really set us back. Drew Bledsoe couldn’t get us to the playoffs in ‘02 with almost 5,000 yards passing and dumbasses on here will scream that Tyrod’s lack of production is solely on him and somehow that lack of production won more games than Bledsoe....

I know people deny this vehemently and I guarantee it will be loud and an attack on me...that my friends, will be the proof in the pudding. In fact almost every post here is vehement denial of something nobody here is being directly accused of. ? 

Here we are 2018...

...Where nobody is responsible for anything. It's always somebody else's racism, sexism, xenophobia, something. It's a great way to pass the buck and point the finger since the person you accuse of this has no recourse. 

This is what we create by constantly coming up for excuses for everything. People start to look for other things to blame-

QB sucks, and gets benched- "not my fault coach is racist"

Drink too much and beat up your wife- "not my fault, alchoholism is a disease"

Etc, etc, etc...

We would be in a much better place as a society if people could take responsibility for their own actions.