New York Daily News mocks the Bills & claims McDermott is a racist.

Captain Murica

Any sort of manufactured controversy these days to increase clicks, paper sales, etc. Shouting "racism" in a crowded room is a cheap, lazy tactic aimed merely to gain attention and be considered a worthy take. Promo is correct... there are REAL prejudices in the world and crap like this just cheapens the real issue. Yellow journalism at it's finest...

William Randolph Hearst is cackling in his grave...

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not sure how McD or Beane stand on racial issues. But they left the door open to that way of thinking by their actions with TT last year and with Peterman being so bad you couldn't discount race. With that being said they have made questionable decisions this year when race is not an issue regarding Peterman???  What do they see in him.

I believe race may be more in the minds of some posters than in Bills management. Just mention Doug Whaley's name. Will Beane be held to the same level of expectation as Whaley on this board.

43 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It’s a sad society that we live in.  One that someone gets paid to write such garbage.  Kicking the a man while he’s down and then plays the racism card.  He should be suspended and taken to court for such nonsense.  

Its crazy how everyone js just piling it on so hard.  We’re 0-2. The media is being harder on us at 0-2 than they were the browns after 0-16 (1-31).  Just ridiculous 

Making fun of a laughing stock team sells to the entire country that is not associated with the laughing stock team.

look at the fun this board has enjoyed poking at Cleveland the last few years, for example.

This year, we are the laughing stock of the league and we are going to get both barrels.

We don't really deserve any better.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

That's because some people insist on judging others by the color of their skin.

We call them racists. Like the author of the article, for example.

Its a different world now days, I don't believe the TT trade was racially  motivated, he was simply a limited QB

Geeez, Losman and Edwards were gone for pretty much the same reason

I think I drop out of this thread....lol

Edited by THE SLAMMER

African American coaches and starting players all over this team yet benching a ****ty QB for what turned out to be an even shittier QB is racist?

Maybe the should direct their ire towards the Pats, they literally have more white starters than anyone else in the league.

1 hour ago, Clyde Smith said:

Buncha Bullshart, TT was benched because he sucked and couldn't throw for more than 70 yrds!

Did he ever have more than basically 1  300+ yard game for the Bills? Allen's first start already came close to that mark, despite the bottom of the barrel WR's and well-documented O-line problems that TT was not dealing with (as much).  

• Like (+1) 1