New York Daily News mocks the Bills & claims McDermott is a racist.

Captain Murica

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Okay, that is your opinion.  Is it also your opinion, as you stated, that McDermott is a racist?  If so, how did you come to this conclusion?

I never said he was a racist?  Where did you see that?

9 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Please stop trolling.  This is absolutely ridiculous to consider that he is gone because of his skin color.  He's gone because he sucks

He’s gone because he’s it good enough to be our future QB and because we were offered the 1st pick of the 3rd rd.  We’d be much better with him behind this OL but I’m glad we got that pick and moved on.  

17 minutes ago, THE SLAMMER said:

Yes, there are many players that loved Tyrod Tylor, some believe he was shafted by the Bills in favor of 3 inexperienced QBs

This is pretty common every time you make a change at QB AFTER making the playoffs

We all know why TT is gone but it appears some see it differently

So scoring just 3 points in the  first playoff game in 2 decades should have been enough to save his his sorry ass?

Most of the fan base wanted him gone and season seat sales would have suffered if he was brought back for a 4th year.

BTW it looked like VD quit on the team in PS3 against Cinci,John Ross made him look stupid and slow on the first play from scrimmage.

Edited by JMF2006

This story is all a byproduct of a Tuesday night in November 2016 where an election didn't go their way and this is the go to excuse for everything to garner clicks, comments and rage. Sadly, racism is now used to sell. Not for the actual issue itself.

Edited by Like A Mofo
  • Like (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, Peter said:

I don't think McCoach is a racist, but we all heard the rumors about how the team viewed the benching of TT last year.  In fact, there even were rumors that certain members of the offensive line purposely did not (how shall we say) put forth their best effort when Peterman played.

yeah...just like against Baltimore...:doh:

49 minutes ago, THE SLAMMER said:

The Bills do have a divided locker room for trading Tyrod.

Does mean he is a racist.

34 minutes ago, THE SLAMMER said:

Yes, there are many players that loved Tyrod Tylor, some believe he was shafted by the Bills in favor of 3 inexperienced QBs

This is pretty common every time you make a change at QB AFTER making the playoffs

We all know why TT is gone but it appears some see it differently

Was your first post a typo?  If so, I suggest you fix it.  Although it seems like you doubled down on the subsequent post.  If I am wrong, I apologize.

Edit: I will say that the trail of breadcrumbs you left is kind of racisty.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

I really wish there was recourse when someone irresponsible puts something out like this so they can be fired or sued......just to make sure they have their facts straight before publishing it......

There are actually SOME on this board that would actually want to believe this.....that is the crowd they are catering to with that article.

• Like (+1) 1

Oh FFS.

13 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

This story is all a byproduct of a Tuesday night in November 2016 where an election didn't go their way and this is the go to excuse for everything to garner clicks, comments and rage. Sadly, racism is now used to sell. Not for the actual issue itself.

Oh FFS #2.

Edited by metzelaars_lives
  • Thank you (+1) 1