Most recent wgr/radio.com issue

6 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Yes, any idea why? 

No, I tried for 20 minutes yesterday. I was telling Alexa to play everything I could think of, WGR, 550 am out of Buffalo, Buffalo sports talk radio, WGRZ 550, radio.com am 550 from Buffalo, etc. I tried everything I could think of., with no success.

Anybody know the new way to get WGR to play on Alexa? 

13 hours ago, Steptide said:

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I haven't had an issue with the radio app. Occasionally I'll get an add that plays over and over and over, but I just restart it and it's fine 

Same for me......Metal straws, metal straws, metal straws.......

40 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

It seems the app is always having issues and WGR needs to put on statements or say something on the air about it frequently.   If you dont want an @ get your station to fix this mess.

It's not a WGR issue as radio.com streams for many sites all across the country.

29 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's not a WGR issue as radio.com streams for many sites all across the country.

I understand what you're saying, but I'm of the belief if you offer a service through your website, it should work.  If it doesn't, discontinue it until it does work.

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I understand what you're saying, but I'm of the belief if you offer a service through your website, it should work.  If it doesn't, discontinue it until it does work.

Not the smoothest roll out to say the least and I understand your frustration. 

39 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I understand that.  For work my job is monitoring alerts from various services and one vendor has made changes which generate security errors on regular basis.  For weeks we need to annotate errors multiple times a day with comment "Known issue. Vendor is aware of issue and will correct it but is in no hurry to do it."  Finally got government watch officer involved and he said just shut down monitors until they communicate they corrected it despite possibility of unrelated errors could occurring.  When they do take reliability seriously why bother wasting OUR time?

• Like (+1) 1

I tried to play the app on my way home Sunday morning for pregame show. It just kept crashing.

58 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I air dry my clothes!!

Sports Trivia commercials are getting annoying too. 

Oh, and I believe Bill Buckner played for the Dodgers, Giants, Red Sox and five other teams but is best remembered for letting a ball get through his legs in Game 6 of World Series. 

Are u sure?