McDermott- Highest odds to be fired..

McBean

29 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Dude you were here hours after the game screaming to fire Them both lmao and change your username 

make up your mind ?

Don’t talk to me like that son. 

I swear I’ll come through this screen on you 

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, McBean said:

Sorry if this has already been posted but I find this very strange...

McDermott is the favorite now to be the first one fired this season. I don’t see it happening but apparently Vegas does.

Via Buffalo Rumblings:

According to one site, #Bills Sean McDermott now has the highest odds to become the next coach fired.

How do I bet against that? 

Even though I'm critical of McDermott, I would not fire him after this season.  Heck, I have 50 people here convincing me that sucking this bad is all part of the process to be great again.  So I would allow him to get the rookie QB some valuable experience this year, fill in the holes this coming offseason with draft picks and all this cap space to sign free agents.

I do think the season has spiraled out of control in a bad way though.  

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I don’t envision him getting less than 2 years..

It would definitely be surprising, but he was supposed to immediately have them sniffing at competing and now they just smell horrible. It would take a whole year of garbage like they've shown so far, but I think it would be possible. Don't forget they fired a SB winning coach who went 9-7 in his last year. There are high expectations.

On 9/16/2018 at 2:18 PM, McBean said:

Not if but when we go 0-16, Terry needs to strip it down and get McBeane out of here. (Mods contact me to change screen name.)

Trade out of #1 overall pick for picks. We have a ton of holes and are a good 3-5 years away. McDermott is Josh McDaniels 2.0.

43 minutes ago, McBean said:

Sorry if this has already been posted but I find this very strange...

McDermott is the favorite now to be the first one fired this season. I don’t see it happening but apparently Vegas does.

Via Buffalo Rumblings:

According to one site, #Bills Sean McDermott now has the highest odds to become the next coach fired.

Hmmm? ;)

5 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I don't like this. UNLESS he's had a say in personnell, Beane is the problem. Dude made the playoffs with Whaley's scraps and likely his own input on getting the likes of Tre, Hyde, Poyer, Gaines. He doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell with this roster. That's incredibly unfair.

His most egregious error is starting Peterman twice.. which IMO is such a clear sign of how stupid he is regarding the offense and does justify a serious consideration of canning him. But he's a brilliant defensive mind, I'd like to see him get an established OC (think Wade Phillips in Rams with McVay) and let the dude make the decisions

Well Beane's tearing down the mediocre roster that was assembled.  We had some of the worst bloated back-loaded contracts in football and no QB when he was brought in.   

Clays contract works out to 5 years 38 million (already absurd) - 34 guaranteed after the 2016 restructure.  He's not even good!!!