Tyrod Taylor finally unleashed in a "competent offense with weapons."

BringBackOrton

2 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Well they said it was a concussion and I believe he's on the protocol.

There are CT scans, neurological tests, proprioception tests, all sorts of things to verify a concussion and plan the recovery time, and a very specific protocol to be passed before return.

If he wants to continue an NFL career though, faking a concussion to leave a game when you have a #1 pick nipping at your heels is not the smartest move.

Nothing has been mentioned about his concussion as of yet.  Hell, Hue is still saying TT may start next week.  Also, I do understand how the NFL deals with concussions and the tests involved.  My hang up is that nothing was mentioned about TT's results of the evaluation taken during halftime in the second half of the game.  Again, I agreed with you in regards to your last sentence. 

6 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Nothing has been mentioned about his concussion as of yet.  Hell, Hue is still saying TT may start next week.  Also, I do understand how the NFL deals with concussions and the tests involved.  My hang up is that nothing was mentioned about TT's results of the evaluation taken during halftime in the second half of the game.  Again, I agreed with you in regards to your last sentence. 

Usually it's not a fast testing procedure (I deal with concussions a lot at work, I'm actually certified for concussion and vestibular testing in regards to athlete's return to sport)

Anyway

Let's see what happens

If you're right and he faked it I'll give you props 

Hoping he didn't, that's pretty low

7 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Usually it's not a fast testing procedure (I deal with concussions a lot at work, I'm actually certified for concussion and vestibular testing in regards to athlete's return to sport)

Anyway

Let's see what happens

If you're right and he faked it I'll give you props 

Hoping he didn't, that's pretty low

again, we agree, but they usually say something in regards to the injury.  Unless they were so taken back by what Baker was doing on the field that they forgot to report it.

And I'm not looking to be right or get props, Im just calling it as I see it, nothing else.

Edited by CircleTheWagons99

6 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

again, we agree, but they usually say something in regards to the injury.  Unless they were so taken back by what Baker was doing on the field that they forgot to report it.

And I'm not looking to be right or get props, Im just calling it as I see it, nothing else.

I would just pretend Tyrod isn't on the roster anymore if I were them

Which means hue will start him

1 minute ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

and again, I agree with what you are saying.  But man, if Hue makes that mistake I dont think he lasts the year in Cleveland.  

1-31 and he kept his Job. The Haslams LOVE Hue and was a condition to Dorsey that he keep Hue. 

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Yes, don't crown the #1 overall pick who embarrassed a talented defense coming in as relief with zero reps.

That had a TT game plan

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Right.  The TT gameplan and rookie mobile QB gameplan are so dissimilar.  

Is when Baker ACTUALLY CAN throw to the middle of the field and use WRs. 

Notice How Haleys playcalls changed (i doubt it so nevermind)

3 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

and again, I agree with what you are saying.  But man, if Hue makes that mistake I dont think he lasts the year in Cleveland.  

It's kinda like the Peterman disaster against the Ravens, there's just no way you could go back to Taylor after Mayfield did what he did. I would like to see what happens once Mayfield plays a team that has prepped for him.

Also, very surprised there wasn't a riot in Cleveland last night lol 

16 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Tyrod Taylor joined a 9-7 team and took them to 8-8, 7-9, 9-7.  He joined a winless team and remain winless as a starter.

He is 22-22-1 as a starter.  Tonight, he drops below .500 as a starter and the CoT will have to sacrifice a baby calf at midnight to bring back their hero.

Has anyone been more wrong in the history of wrong?

image.thumb.png.b1da0b502a5a3544bfddd1c3ff85d29b.png

I should have never doubted ".500 as a starter" man.  Tyrod always finds a way to get the W when you least expect it.  I am a believer.  @transplantbillsfan, commence the ritual shaving.  I repent.

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Thanks for the 3rd rd pick you knuckle head Dorsey. Honestly still a great BU and mentor for Mayfield which the Bills lack for Allen.

1) yup, it was amazing we got a 3rd for Tyrod.

2). He is the perfect backup/ mentor for Baker

3). I think the Browns handle the whole situation perfectly.  I wish the Bills had a better plan for a much rawer prospect.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Is when Baker ACTUALLY CAN throw to the middle of the field and use WRs. 

Notice How Haleys playcalls changed (i doubt it so nevermind)

Right, because teams NEVER make rookie mobile QB's stay in the pocket and make them win with their arm.  Never ever make them make read coverages and make throws over the middle to beat them.  Never.  Teams gameplan for mobile rookie QB's like they do for Tom Brady.  Especially when they have never seen them play before.