Tyrod Taylor finally unleashed in a "competent offense with weapons."

BringBackOrton

1 minute ago, yall said:

19 yards on 4 completions is likely how he'll finish the half. 

I'm not routing against him but I don't mind feeling good about having moved on either.

Thinking it might be how he finishes the year. Its baker mayfield time lol.

Faking an injury to save the humility.

I was a TT fan for the first two years with the Bills. No tears for a guy paid $18M this year. Sure the ego is badly bruised but he had 3 years as a starter with the Bills and got hand delivered the #1 spot in Cleveland. All the while making millions and millions. Much better than being a backup in Baltimore and fading out of the game. He just didn't cut it. He can be a decent backup anywhere for years and collect some more $$$. Not the hardest of life on this Earth!

• Like (+1) 3

On 9/18/2018 at 2:03 PM, BringBackOrton said:

Lo and behold my children, the miracle of Tyrod Taylor.  Gone are the foolish OC's, your Greg Roman's, your Anthony Lynn's, your Rick Dennison's.  Yes, these men all had promising career's before Tyrod but he exposed them as the hacks they are!  Gone are the terrible weapons of Watkins, Woods, Hogan, Goodwin, Clay, Benjamin, Shady.  I ask, were any of these players successful at any point in their careers without Tyrod manning the QB station? The results speak for themselves!

Behold what Tyrod has accomplished going to a competent organization chock full of first round picks and cap space.  An organization who needed a QB that was a pillar of stability.  Surround him with weapons, with WR's who have had career success or were highly drafted, with a HB group that can beat you several different ways, with a promising OL, and a defense filled to the brim with talent.  Look upon Tyrod's works, ye mighty, and despair!

image.thumb.png.541fd71fd76bb666cded3e8107788509.png

You thought the two time ninth AFC Pro Bowl alternate would fail?  Repent!

Wanna get away?

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

4 of 14 but did he throw any picks?!? Exactly. Blatant racism...

The fact the Browns had the 31st ranked passing offense this season, similar to the passing offense the Bills had under TT, is also sheer coincidence. He's a good QB guys, geez! He just doesn't have the weapons around him!

You could throw Aaron Rodgers fused with Tom Brady out there, and they wouldn't have done any better in these conditions! Wait.... a rookie seeing his first NFL action mid-game played better? Uhhh...obviously that's the Jets one weakness, everybody knows that, duh!

I mean, I believed it until they lost Josh Gordon. So the main premise of this thread is moot by now cause Tyrod could have had a monster WR.  and now has Jarvis who is a lunatic I wouldn't pass to out of spite for Aaron Williams. 

If Tyrod does any good going forward he can loft the ball up for Jarvis so that Honey Badger just clocks him senseless.. out 2 games.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

2 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I mean, I believed it until they lost Josh Gordon. So the main premise of this thread is moot by now cause Tyrod could have had a monster WR.  and now has Jarvis who is a lunatic.

The OP was being very very sarcastic ;)

3 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

3 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I don't read OP's if I can't reply right away for the joke everybody was about to make for those sweet sweet rep points.