Tyrod Taylor finally unleashed in a "competent offense with weapons."

BringBackOrton

30 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Tyrods numbers are very close to Allen with Tyrpd getting the slight edge.

Actually Josh looked a lot like Hotrod out there.  Bad passes. Running with the football.  Not seeing open WRs.  Getting sacked a lot.  Holding onto the ball. Sub 300 yards ...

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Actually Josh looked a lot like Hotrod out there.  Bad passes. Running with the football.  Not seeing open WRs.  Getting sacked a lot.  Holding onto the ball. Sub 300 yards ...

He did actually only not as good a runner but with a substantially stronger arm. 

I thin it is safe after 6-7 years Tyrod's ceiling has already been reached, Allen has a long long long way to go to improve.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

well as a rookie lets hope he still doesn't look like him in 7 years?

I have a good feeling he wont.

actually, no. Allen looked nothing like Tyrod. Allen displays a calm and awareness in the pocket that Tyrod will never have.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yeah... kinda hinted at that myself at the end of the post.

Josh looks more emotionally and mentally tough than EJ, though.

He also looks like a much more natural thrower of the football.

And a better leader.

But who knows?

I was just expounding on your point which has been bugging me for a while.

How exactly does Josh look more emotionally and mentally tough than EJ?  I don't see it.

How is he a better leader?  Not sure about that one yet.

And yes he can throw the football a country mile and 90 mph.  How many points do you get for that?  He needs to work on his accuracy.  A guy that can throw it a country mile but can't hit a bull in the fanny with a bag of rice is not a QB, he's a freak show.

Hopefully this works out.

Go BILLS !!

7 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Isn't tyrod at the bottom of the leage in QB Passer Rating? Like literally only one spot ahead of our brand new rookie Josh Allen? Lets talk about it.

He is currently @ number 25.....a tad bit of a jump from 31-32 i guess......

2 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

I'm sorry, would you like another topic entitled "McD has lost this team AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!" filled with prose that is the literary equivalent of diarrhea?

I would thank you to NOT do that.

Thank you to all of you out there who manage to not shart all over the board! (Yes, the bar is quite low.) 

It will be a fine day when we can put Tyrod behind us and rejoice in the greatness that is Josh Allen. (I hope.) 

3 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Lo and behold my children, the miracle of Tyrod Taylor.  Gone are the foolish OC's, your Greg Roman's, your Anthony Lynn's, your Rick Dennison's.  Yes, these men all had promising career's before Tyrod but he exposed them as the hacks they are!  Gone are the terrible weapons of Watkins, Woods, Hogan, Goodwin, Clay, Benjamin, Shady.  I ask, were any of these players successful at any point in their careers without Tyrod manning the QB station? The results speak for themselves!

Behold what Tyrod has accomplished going to a competent organization chock full of first round picks and cap space.  An organization who needed a QB that was a pillar of stability.  Surround him with weapons, with WR's who have had career success or were highly drafted, with a HB group that can beat you several different ways, with a promising OL, and a defense filled to the brim with talent.  Look upon Tyrod's works, ye mighty, and despair!

image.thumb.png.541fd71fd76bb666cded3e8107788509.png

You thought the two time ninth AFC Pro Bowl alternate would fail?  Repent!

0-1-1

1-32-1

what is competent about EITHER of those two numbers 

3 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Lo and behold my children, the miracle of Tyrod Taylor.  Gone are the foolish OC's, your Greg Roman's, your Anthony Lynn's, your Rick Dennison's.  Yes, these men all had promising career's before Tyrod but he exposed them as the hacks they are!  Gone are the terrible weapons of Watkins, Woods, Hogan, Goodwin, Clay, Benjamin, Shady.  I ask, were any of these players successful at any point in their careers without Tyrod manning the QB station? The results speak for themselves!

Behold what Tyrod has accomplished going to a competent organization chock full of first round picks and cap space.  An organization who needed a QB that was a pillar of stability.  Surround him with weapons, with WR's who have had career success or were highly drafted, with a HB group that can beat you several different ways, with a promising OL, and a defense filled to the brim with talent.  Look upon Tyrod's works, ye mighty, and despair!

image.thumb.png.541fd71fd76bb666cded3e8107788509.png

You thought the two time ninth AFC Pro Bowl alternate would fail?  Repent!

Lo and behold what Tyrod has accomplished this season...an 0-1-1 record.  Because when the game's on the line, he still can't get it done, any more then he could in Buffalo.

The guy that can't win a game that's close late...still can't win a game that's close late.  Repent!

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

8 years a pro versus 1.5 game. 

Nice analysis 

i just go by results and what I see on the field in a real game. The rest of it and $5 can buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.  I hope the kid improves and turns out to be good. So far, he aint, but it's early.

2 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Lo and behold what Tyrod has accomplished this season...an 0-1-1 record.  Because when the game's on the line, he still can't get it done, any more then he could in Buffalo.

The guy that can't win a game that's close late...still can't win a game that's close late.  Repent!

so the guy has to win without a kicker too?  Had he been able to take Haushka with him to Cleveland with him, they would be 2-0 right now.

Just now, reddogblitz said:

i just go by results and what I see on the field in a real game. The rest of it and $5 can buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.  I hope the kid improves and turns out to be good. So far, he aint, but it's early.

so the guy has to win without a kicker too?  Had he been able to take Haushka with him to Cleveland with him, they would be 2-0 right now.

If you give Cleveland a kicker, you have to give Pittsburgh one too.  At which point the Steelers win in OT because Tyrod threw a pick trying to get into field game range at the end of regulation, and Pitt's kicker had the earlier OT attempt.

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Nice to see Tyrod struggling makes up for the ****ty state of the Bills for a lot of the fans here.

"Our team !@#$ing blows.... let me critique Tyrod so I feel better."

Well, I tend not to comment on Tyrod.  He'd gone.  Buuuuuut, when someone puts up a post like the OP...they're just asking for it.

10 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I just go by results and what I see on the field in a real game. The rest of it and $5 can buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.  I hope the kid improves and turns out to be good. So far, he aint, but it's early.

Starbucks??  Who the hell goes there.  

(Besides the Champions of Tyrod)

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

For crissakes. If Josh Allen still looks like Taylor in his 8th year in the league, you’ll have a legit reason to gripe about it.